Chapter 17 - The Defeat of Haku and Zabuza

Nodding towards Kakashi, I walked up towards Zabuza. I got ready waiting in my fighting position. My plan going in action, at first  Kakashi had protested against this plan, saying that I was being ridiculous, but then he gave up and agreed.

Looking up at Zabuza, I spotted the slight smirk on his face as I stood before him. "Ready to beg for mercy...." He taunted. I raised an eyebrow at him as the corners of my lips turned.

"No...but are you ready...for...?" I asked him with my head tilted to the side. He raised an eye brow at my sudden paused. "Heh, whats the matter, you, got your tongue..." Oh, that was just plain low [remember Akita has cat-like features] 

I narrowed my eyes, as I began glaring daggers. "No." I said simply, trying not to let his little comment affect me. "Just wandering....if you were ready....for..." I stopped again and smirked. Zabuza narrowed his eyes at me. "Quit your stalling...ready for what?"

In a swift moment I took out my sword and pointed it out towards Zabuza holding it tightly."Ready for this!" I shouted as I ran at him. Two clones appeared at my side both looking identically like me. I made two more clones and disappeared to the trees, sure that he hadn't seen my switch.

I peaked out from the huge tree and watched as Zabuza defeated my clones. I quickly made some hand signs, similar to the ones I've made before.

"Tora Petals: Tiger Field!" I smalled my hand towards the tree. And just as before huge chakra bursted out from my palm and trailed down towards the ground, and it grew, and grew into forms of huge tigers. *Tigers, Attack!* I commanded telepathically, and as usual they nodded and did as I told. They ran after Zabuza. 

Knowing what was coming Zabuza, this time tried to fight back, But it was no use as I held the jutsu together. The Tigers jumped and acttacked. *Bite don't chew* I commanded them. I turned my head slightly. "Now Kakashi!" I shouted telling him it was his turn.  He nodded getting the message.

I watched Kakashi’s hand signs and chakra began appearing visible as the sound of chirping birds filled the air but I knew the nature of it, it was lightning. Of course Akita had told me how the plan was gunna work ad what Kakashi's part was in the plan, and what it was he was doing...

As the lightening in his palm generated Kakashi spoke “I won’t allow you to kill Tazuna, he’s a brave man with a noble dream. The bridge that he’s building is the hope of this land and its people. You just can't kill him and everything with it, that is not the way of the shinobi.”

“You’re right I don’t care! It’s just petty little people and their pathetic dreams! Well, I have a dream of my own!”

“To have you dream you have to have a future and you don’t have one.” And with that Kakashi hurled the lightening towards Zabuza. I let my tigers disappear seeing as he wouldn't be going anywhere. The impact of the attack had thrown me from the tree, and I landed on my back. 

Slowly I sat up and looked towards where Zabuza had once stood, but my eyes instantly widened.

Haku had taken the hit for Zabuza. My mouth fell open.

“H-Haku…?” He had saved Zabuza. But why on earth would he go that far for someone who used him as a weapon? That's just messed up. I got up and ran over to Kakashi.

As I did, I heard Zabuza laughing. I turned looking over at him with a look of disgust. "He was a fool, just another useless tool..." he laughed as he looked down at Haku bitterly. I shook my head. "You're a sick person!" I shouted at him, I shook my head,  turned and looked over at where the glass mirrors once stood. 

My mouth fell open as my eyes widened. "Oh god...." And dispite the fact of how weak and scratched up I felt I bolted over to where Sasuke and the theres were.

*

I looked down at Sasuke's limp body. "Is...is he dead?" I asked sadly. Hm, I thought you hated him, Akita...  Aki said smugly. I can't believe he'd say something like that. *Sure I disliked him, but I never hated him, let alone wanted him dead. Well...  Aki huffed. If it makes you feel better, he's alive, I could hear his heart beat...The needles merely paralyzed him...bunch of babies

I gasped. *Seriously!* 

"Guys, he's alive!" I told them. Sakura looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "What? He has no heart beat!" Sakura sobbed, as she held  Sasuke tighter. "No he's alive..." I said grinning. 

"How do you know..." Naruto asked me. I looked at him, then back at Sasuke. "Cause, Sasuke wouldn't give up on his dream that easily..." That, and Aki told me so...

___________________

*Sigh* its been many years hasn't it...anyway...

to be honest I'm not sure if this chapters my best...

Vote/Comment/Enjoy