Chapter 19 - Back Home

RECAP:

“I still Can’t get used to that…” He said. I laughed and looked at Naruto with a small smile. He can be such a baka sometimes… ‘So, where ya heading…? You wouldn’t mind if we stay a little, our wings are killing us…’  I nodded. “Nah it’s alright…do you have a name?”I asked them. 

 The dark red sparrow to my left began flapping his feathers “You bet, I’m Buddy….and that’s my sister Tweet…” Buddy chirped as he bristled his feathers. “Good…nice to meet ya Tweet, and Buddy.” I smiled.

Looking up I noticed that everyone and I do mean everyone was staring at me. Well, how rude, Have they never heard ‘Staring is rude’? Obviously not.

~~~~~~~~~

The two sparrows had left, and we finally had just reached the gates and by the looks of it, it seemed two people were waiting there.

 One with Chocolate brown, hair it seemed to be a short girl with a long pony-tail, and the other a boy with jet black hair sticking out in random places but it seemed to have a sense of style to it, he seemed a bit older. I bit back a smile when I realized who it was.

Aimi and Hizashi. What were they doing there? I couldn’t help but run over to them.

“Aimi! Hizahi!” I shouted in glee as I ran into their arms. “Akita!”The exclaimed as they both hugged me. I looked up at them.

“Wait have you guys been waiting for me the whole weeks?” I asked them. Hizashi shook his head. “Nah, the Hokage was expecting you guys today, and being a high ranking Chunin that I am…he notified me of that…” He said cockily.

I rolled my eyes. He’s such a cocky butt. “Oh, hey…um..Aimi, right?” Naruto asked as he stood besides me. Aimi nodded. “Yep…Noddle, right?” She responded, causing me to laugh, and Naruto to sweatdrop. “Well, close…it’s Naruto…” He muttered.

I laughed as I ruffled his hair. “Aww, don’t to be so glum… Aimi can just be slow sometimes…” I should’ve kept my mouth shut, because at that moment Aimi shot me in the arm.

My hand instantly grabbed my arms, hissing in pain. “Oh my god you sound like a cat!” Naruto exclaimed suddenly I looked at him giving off a sense of annoyance, that was awful rude.

“And you look like one!” I told him as I mumbled the words. “Mr. Whiskers…” I know, I’m so mature. Naruto looked at me strange. “Well…” He began.

 “At least I’m not the one with the cat ears.” Naruto told me. My mouth fell open as I looked at him, shock plastered on my face.

I nearly choked on my next words. “How-How…RUDE!” I shouted at him. I can’t believe he said that! Naruto shrugged. “Well, you started it…” He mumbled I pushed him over. “No, you did!” I shoted.

“No, you!” He shouted back.

“No, you!”

“No-”

“Both of you…SHUT.UP.” A voice behind us said. I turned around to see Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi-Sensei, but the voice didn’t come from them.

 I looked at Hizashi and scowled. “That was mean…” I mumbled. And he merely rolled his eyes at my statement.

“Whatever, as much as I am very  annoyed with this whole thing…I came here for a reason…” He paused and looked at Kakashi.

He nodded and took out a packet from his back pocket, and handed it to Hizashi. I raised an eyebrow at this. “Huh?”

“I came to collect the reports from the mission…” He told me with a grin. I rolled my eyes. “Ok, alright…” I said, and after that Hizashi disappeared along with Kakashi.

So, all that was left was me, Naruto, Aimi, Sakura, and Sasuke. "So...what do ya wanna do now..." I heard Naruto ask. "Sleep..." I responded as I began walking away towards Aimi's house, but stopped when I realized I didn't have the keys. "Hey, Aimi! Keys.." I told her. She nodded and dug into her pocket, bringing out her keys, and threw it to me. I caught it and stuffed it into my pocket.