Chapter Two - Interrupted

The door opened by Dean.
"Oh. Come in." He said, walking away from the door. Me and AJ both walked in. Seth was putting his shoes on and Roman was putting his shirt on.

I couldn't help myself from staring.

Roman looked over at me and smiled. "Like what you see?"

I smiled back and said, "Can't say I don't."

"Well I'm going to go see Phil. I miss him. I'll see you back at the hotel, Mia." AJ said, hugging me. I hugged back.

"Have fun and be safe." I said, winking at her. She winked back and left.

So now it was me with these three men. "Um, well I am going to get some food at catering. Want to come, Dean?" Seth asked.

Dean shrugged and said, "Yeah let's go."
His phone rang and he went to pick it up. "Hold up. Let me take this."

"Hello?"

The rest of us stayed quiet.

"Yeah we can go." Dean said, smiling. "I'll see you soon, screamer." He got off the phone with a big grin on his face.

"Who made you so happy?" Roman asked.

Dean looked at him, his big smile still plastered on his face. "Paige. Hey, Seth? Is it cool if I skip catering tonight?"

"Yeah, sure. I'll go with Cena." He said as they both left.

Now it was me and Roman. I looked at him.

"Dean really likes Paige.  Hes been wanting to get with her ever since her debut." He said.

"Wow. I can see them together."

Roman smiled at me and stared for about a minute.

"Ro, you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, just taking in all of your beauty." He said. I blushed and looked down at the floor."

"There's nothing interesting about me." I said quietly.
I heard Roman walking over to me.

"Oh, come on. Are you blind? You have those beautiful brown eyes and your dark brown hair. Your olive skin...It's all too beautiful." He said.

"You're lying. Nothing about me is beautiful." I said, still looking down at the floor.

I felt his hands cup my cheeks to make me look up at him. He slowly started to lean in but a powerful knock on the door had us pull away from each other. Roman went over to the door to see Randy Orton.

"Do you know where Mia is?" Randy asked.

"Uh, yeah. What do you want?"Roman asked. Randy pushed past him and walked over to me. He grabbed my wrist and said, "Let's go, babe. I've been looking for you everywhere."

Babe? Did he just call me babe?

Before I could answer, Randy took me with him and slammed the door behind him so we were now out in the hallway. He finally let go of my wrist, as there was a red mark from where his hand was.

"What the hell was that, Randy!?"

He smirked at me and leaned in. "Call me later." He whispered into my ear. He grabbed my hand and stuffed a white piece of paper in it and left me alone to stand in the hallway. I threw the paper to the floor and went back to my locker room.

Nice way to ruin things for me.