Chapter Twenty One - You're Not Getting Out of Here

It's been three months.

Three months in this hell.

I've been really sick ever since the first time I was here . . .

Throwing up, headaches, stomach problems, and I've also been missing my period.

I know what these are symptoms of; Pregnancy

And I'm just starting to show, too. My stomach had just started getting bigger.

I'm afraid to tell Seth. I'm afraid to tell him that he got me pregnant because he raped me. I'm afraid of what he'll do. What if he kills me right after I tell him? I mean, from past experience, he's capable of murder.

I'm scared for the baby as well. I don't have food, and there are going to be no toys or even a crib for the baby.

So I'm going to have to tell him. I'm going to have to tell him somehow.

I think about Roman. Oh God, Roman. I miss him so much. I wish I could just see him again and be wrapped up in his strong arms. I know we'll see each other again. I know we will. I'll see my Roman one day. He'll come for me.

Thinking about Roman took me back to the first week I was in this basement. It was Monday Night Raw. . .

All the superstars and divas were in the ring, standing together. Roman took a mic and began speaking.

"So, I'm sure you all have heard about Mia." He speaks. The crowd stayed silent.

"She's missing." He says. He looks down at the floor, and then back up at the cameras. "Mia, I want you to know that we are doing everything we can for you. We are all looking for you. Me, AJ, Paige, Dean . . ." His voice trails off and he's trying not to cry.

The camera zooms in on AJ who is desperately trying not to cry, but she gives up and she breaks down into sobs. Paige puts her arms around AJ in an effort to comfort her.

"We love you so much, Mia." Roman says to the camera.

Stephanie and Hunter stand side by side, holding hands, watching Roman speak. Stephanie wipes a loose tear away and looks down.

"We're gonna find you." Roman says.

The crowd chant my name in order to show support.

And then Seth turns off the TV.

I still wish I could watch WWE, but Seth doesn't allow me. He only wanted me to watch that little segment.

And now I'm still here.

I plan on talking to Seth once he comes down here.

He had placed a bed down here for me and he also got me a tiny book shelf and some clothes about two weeks after he put me down here. He also put some shampoo, conditioner, body wash, tooth past and tooth brush, and all the other bathroom essentials I need in the old bathroom down here as well. Who knew he could be so nice, eh? I am no longer tied up to a chair, but I can't get out either. Seth made sure to keep all the windows and doors locked from the outside, and not the inside.

I hear the lock to the door turn and I hear the door open. Seth walks down, while Randy stays upstairs guarding the door as usual.

"Hey, baby." Seth says with a devilish grin on his face.

"Hi." I say quietly. If I don't answer to Seth, he'll beat me. Past experience tells me that.

"How have you been this morning?" He asks.

"Seth, I need to talk to you about something important." I say, not answering his question.

He motions for me to go on and folds his arms.

Well, it's now or never.

I take a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm pregnant."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"See? It's positive." I say quietly.

Seth had bought different pregnancy tests, and all say positive meaning that I am pregnant.

I am pregnant with Seth's baby.

He took the tests out of my hand and checked them. His eyes widened and he threw the tests on the floor. He looks at me.

"How could you be so stupid?!" He yells.

Me? How is it my fault?

Anger boils up inside me and I bite my tongue to stop myself from saying something that could cause a lot of trouble.

"You're the one who raped me." I mumble. God, I hope Seth didn't hear that.

But he did.

I feel his hand connect with my cheek and o fall down on the ground, holding my cheek. I try my best to keep the tears from spilling out of my eyes.

"Don't you dare fucking say that again." Seth says. "I woke up this morning and I was planning on actually taking you out somewhere! But I come down here and you tell me that you're fucking pregnant! You're a sick whore!" He yells.

He was actually planning on taking me out? Out in the city? Where there are people and places?

"Seth, please don't yell." I say. The tears fall out of my eyes. What am I going to do?

I don't want to die. I don't want the baby to die either.

I hear Seth's breathing as he calls himself down.

He kneels down beside me and wraps his left arm around me. His right hand is placed on my stomach. I'll say that I really do feel uncomfortable right now, but I rather have Seth be gentle instead of hitting me all the time.

Seth brings me close to him and strokes my cheek. He looks into my eyes. "I'm sorry." He says.

He gets up and leaves the room.