Chapter Six ~ Oh, He's The One

"Just have fun tonight, baby girl." Roman said.

Having trouble at finding something to say, I just smiled at him. 

Suddenly, I got a text message. "Sorry, just let me see this."

New Message: from AJ

Oh, he's the one for you. Me and Paige are just stopping in to check on your date(; ~AJ

I looked around to see where they were sitting, and spotted them to the left of me and Roman. I smiled and waved, in which they returned.

Stalkers. But I love you both! <3 Im having a great time. ~Mia

I put my phone back in my purse and continued on my date with Roman.

Everything about him is just beautiful. His eyes. His smile. His hands. Everything.

I paid attention to every word he said. His voice deep and beautiful.

"So then, I punched him right in the face. Leci ran away from the both of us. And I just tackled him to the floor and punched him a couple times. I got off of him after a while, then I just left him there. It was pretty funny to see him in that state."

"Wow, Roman. I didn't know that you were such a bad boy." I said, winking at him. "But it's good that you came there when things were getting bad for them. Did she ever thank you for helping her?" I asked.

"Yeah, the next day later she came to my locker and said thanks and all. I told her that it was nothing."

"You're sweet." Was all I could say, finishing the last of my mocha. Roman simply smiled.

"Let's get out of here and head to my hotel." He said, grabbing my hands and helping me out of the booth. We got to the cashier and paid, then got in the car and left.

About ten minutes later, we were pulling into a park.

"I thought we were going to your hotel." I said, confused.

"One more stop." Roman said.

We walked to a big lake surrounded by many trees and flowers. At dawn, you could still see ducks and ducklings swimming around in the beautiful big lake.

We sat at a bench facing eachother. Roman took his hands in mine and leaned in.

Well this is going faster than I thought.

But it was going to happen. I was finally going to kiss Roman and nothing would stop this wonderful moment that I would be savoring.

But that's the problem.

Me and Roman didn't get our first kiss. His phone had interrupted everything.

And all I wanted to do was kiss him. All I wanted to do is feel his lips on mine. But it wouldn't happen. Every moment would be ruined.

So I just got up and walked away. I walked away from the perfect man that had just said, "Oh, let me take this real quick."

I had walked away from the perfect man that I was starting to fall in love with.

I had walked away from the perfect man himself.