Chapter Thirteen - Have You Seen This Man?

It's been two weeks since Seth disappeared. In those two weeks, on Raw and Smackdown, everyone had been curious where the two-toned member of The Shield went.

We tried calling him, texting him, and even sending letters to his house. But there was never an answer.

Even Stephanie McMahon and her husband were worried about him.

Pictures of Seth were hung on trees and bulletin boards saying, "Have You Seen This Man?"

But answers never came to us.

Roman was about ready to give up searching for one of his best friends while me, Dean, Paige, AJ, Phil, and most of the WWE were still trying.

One day, when me and Roman were sitting on the couch back at his place, I had thought of an idea.

"Why don't we just go to his house?" I asked Roman.

"Are you crazy? No."

"But why?"

"Because I don't want you to."

"That is not a reason."

"Mia, you're getting attached to Seth and I don't like it."

"I'm just trying to find your best friend! Don't you want him to be found?"

"I do, but I'm worried about you!"

"Well you shouldn't be worried. There's still hope to find Seth!"

"He's probably fucking dead."

I turned my head to look at Roman. I was absolutely shocked at what he just said.

I got up and walked to the bedroom and started packing stuff up. Roman followed not too far behind.

"Where do you think you're going, Mia?" He shouted.

"I'm going to find Seth." I said, finishing my packing.

I was pulled up off the ground and pinned against the wall. I looked into the eyes of Roman.

"You aren't going anywhere." He growled. I was absolutely terrified but I tried my best not to show it.

He gripped my wrists ever so tightly that I yelped in pain.

"Roman...please get off of me. You're hurting me." I said, looking at him. His eyes softened and he let go of me, backing away. I hurried and put a hoodie on and grabbed my bags.

"Baby girl, please don't leave. I'm so-"

"Stop, Roman." I interrupted, grabbing my phone and hurrying out of the house before Roman could say anything else.

And for the next six hours of endless sitting in a plane, I finally got to Seth's town. It was about eleven A.M. and I was very tired. But I needed to find Seth. I rented a hotel for the night so I could have somewhere to stay.

I threw my phone on the bed, not bothering to check it, and got stuff for a shower.

I got out of the shower as quickly as I could, eager to find Seth. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I put on dark skinny jeans and a Hounds Of Justice shirt on and some black and white converse. I got into my cheap rental car and drove to the address that I wrote on a piece of paper.

And I ended up at Seth's house ten minutes later. Once I got out of the car, a nerve of fear washed over me and I shivered.

Please let him be here. Please let him be here.

I knocked on the door and it was opened by a man with blonde and black hair. The man had sweatpants on and no shirt, showing off his muscular body. His hair was pulled back in a bun and he had a sad look in his eyes.

It was Seth.

"Oh my God, Seth!" I said, giving him a hug. My arms wouldn't let go of him. He just stood there, not knowing what to do or say, until his arms were slowly wrapped around me.

"Seth, I missed you so much! Where have you been?" I asked, pulling away. I put my hands on his arms.

When he didn't say anything, I became worried. "Seth?" I asked, trying to get him to look into my eyes.

"Can I come in?" I asked quietly. He only nodded his head. I took his hand and led him upstairs to his bedroom. We both sat on the bed together in silence.

"Why did you come here?" He asked. I was shocked that he said something.

"Because we were all worried about you." I said. "Especially me." I added quietly, my hand traveling up his leg to where his hand was. I took it.

He finally looked at me, then at our hands.

"You scared me, you know. We thought you were gone forever." I said.

"That's what was planned." He mumbled.

"Seth, please. I'm here now. Tell me why you left."

He stayed silent.

I let go of his hand and started to get up until I was pulled back by Seth. I turned around to look at him, as he was now standing up. He came closer to me and wrapped an arm around me, leading me to the bed. He gently laid me down, shutting the light off on the night-stand by me.

He got over on the other side of the bed, got closer to me, and laid down. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to him. I gently placed a hand on his stomach and closed my eyes.

"I'm glad you came." Was all I heard before I fell asleep in Seth's arms.

~~~~~~~Three-Thirty A.M.~~~~~~~

I woke up, checking the alarm as it was way too early to be up.

No arms were wrapped around me and Seth wasn't in the bed. I looked over to the right and saw him looking out the window.

"Seth?" I asked. He turned around and looked at me. I got out of the bed and walked over to Seth.

"Seth, you're worrying me. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." he said.

I cupped his cheeks with my hands and looked at him in the eyes. I gently placed my lips on his. He was shocked, but he kissed me back. His hands were placed on my waist and mine were tangled in his hair.

He wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me back over to the bed, our lips still locked in a kiss.

"I love you so much, Mia." Seth said, before he started kissing me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PLEASE DONT BE MAD AT ME

I LIKE GIVING THE STORY A TURN HERE AND THERE.

Okay, lets say that I always turn the story around in, like, every chapter. BUT COME ON, YOU KNOW YOU LOVE IT.

But you might now love it, who knows?
What do you think is going to happen?
Will Roman find out about Mia's affair with Seth? Or can the keep it a secret.

And who will Mia end up choosing in the end?
COMMENT!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER.

And remember that this story is dedicated to the one and only.....PriscillaRomanReigns!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~