29 | Two Families

"Mom? Have you seen my hoodie?" Sachi called from her room, scuffling around her closet. She kicked her duffle bag full of clothes, books, and medical supplies to the side and dug through her hamper.

"Which one?" Mitsuki called from downstairs.

"The All Might one!"

"Haven't seen it, Cherry Bomb! Sorry!"

Sachi groaned, going through her hanging clothes once more. She swore that she took it out of the dryer when she came home Friday evening, though she couldn't remember where she last put it. The hoodie was her last year's birthday gift from Izuku, though it was oversized, it was very stylistic. It had black sleeves and a navy blue torso, All Might's Golden Age pattern with a yellow hood and cuffs. Izuku said that it was custom made, and Sachi always wondered how the hell her fanboy of a best friend got the money to pay for the jacket.

A conspiracy theory of hers was that he got help from both Inko and her mother, which is very close to being true, considering Izuku never asked for her size and Sachi loved oversized jackets. Then again, Sachi's been the same size for the past two years.

Sachi sighed, shifting her weight and pulled out her phone. She was going to send a text to Izuku that she was almost ready, but when she heard footsteps coming down the hallway, she hastily switched to her camera with a growing smile.

"Sachi," Katsuki grumbled, appearing in her doorway, "Could you help me with my hair–" Snap!

     "PFFT-HAHAHAHA!!"

     "YOU BITCH!!"

Sachi screeched in hysteric joy, finally snapping a beautiful picture of her brother and his amazing hairdo. When Katsuki came home from his internship with Best Jeanist Friday evening, he tried for hours trying to fix his hair after getting the blunt force of his family making a fool of him. His little sister was the worst out of the three of them, rapid-firing roasts and comments like her fireworks.

"GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE!!" Katsuki shouted, bolting from his place in his sister's doorway when he noticed her trying to send the picture to his rival.

     "NO!!" Sachi turned her back to her brother, tapping her screen quickly. Katsuki wrapped his arms around his small sibling and swatted at the phone, which had the picture and a message ready to be sent. Sachi couldn't stop laughing, however, causing her to miss the send button several times. "CONCHIGLIE!!"

"FUCKING–"

"BLEACHED DEGENERATE!!"

"–SHUT UP!!"

"WHITE-WASHED JAPANESE E-BOY TRYHARD!!"

"THAT'S IT!!" Katsuki's yelled, his hands flitted to his sister's defenseless sides.

Sachi screamed, thrashing about in her brother's grasp, trying to escape his assault while, still, trying to send the picture. The siblings' unexpected ruckus caused little Hikaru to bark hysterically and flail about in the hallway, his black tongue lolling, and tail wagging back and forth excitedly.

Then, Katsuki swung his weight to the left, effortlessly pulling and pinning Sachi down to the floor. He sat on her backside, taking both her wrists into one hand before his other dove under her torso, retrieving the cellphone from under his sister's belly. Katsuki glared at the phone's screen and, to his utter dismay, the message was sent, along with a paragraph of gibberish. The blond teen growled in both anger and frustration.

Sachi kicked her brother's back, her nails grazing her brother's wrist, still attempting to push him off.

"You tiny sack of bones!" Katsuki let out a gruff whine, letting his full weight crush his sister as punishment.