45

Kuan-Yin, Audun, Jingwei, the Second Prince,Susu, Fan and Chen's family came along on the trip to the Demon Kingdom. They came into a bustling city full of demons. The city was built amidst the sandy shores of the demon realm and it was truly a gorgeous display of wonder. Its uniqueness matched by the backdrop of everclear skies helping to shape the city it's the glory.

The climate these skies brought was of great importance, but they were also influential when it came to architectural designs as the vast majority of buildings have been built to great heights as if to try and reach the blue skies above them.

Kuan-Yin wore a simple forest green hanfu which was embodied with red camellia accompanied by a forest green veil with golden outlines that hid her face. A forest green veil Susu guided Kuan-Yin around the city, who was looking around for some interesting to buy for her mistress. "It has been a long time seen I last served you, Mistress." Susu happily was serving her duties as a servant after so long.

Kuan-Yin smiled at the young girl, "Yes it has been a long time," Kuan-Yin gently squeezed Susu's hand, a sense of reliance emitted from Kuan-Yin, "I will be depending on you."

Chen intertwined his hand with Kuan-Yin, "You can depend on your hubby too."

Kuan-Yin gently squeezed Chen's hand reassuring him that she would be relying on him. Chen being the happy go lucky person, he scooped up Kuan-Yin like a princess and used his qi gong to speed through the traffic of people that slowed their progress to get to his mansion. Everyone who practised martial did the same, using the roofs of building as their path. However, Susu was the only one who didn't practice martial arts so she could use qi gong like the others.

Fan offered his back so Susu can use him as transport, "Get on my back."

Susu was nervous to get so close to Fan who squatted to her level to allow easy access for her to get on his back. "Ah, no need I can get to the palace myself!" Susu blushing continued to walk in the traffic, "Plus I can get some snack for Mistress while I'm here."

Fan stood up. Staring at the short white hair girl, "Then let me accompany since it can be dangerous for a girl like you to be by yourself." The two of them walked side by side looking at the food and goods being displayed.

Chen who was carrying Kuan-Yin arrived at his mansion. A plump man came running over to Chen, "Child you're back!" Hugging the child.

"Third uncle!"Chen hugged the plump man, "This is Kuan-Yin my fiancée."

"This is the one?" The Third uncle stared at the young girl from head to toe, "She is certainly a good child, very fierce and protective to the people she cares about, good at looking after people, cooking skills are impeccable and very good at looking after children."

Kuan-Yin blankly stared at the plump man curiously. Chen chuckled at the interaction between the two as Kuan-Yin was looking at something strange. "Yin'er my Third uncle is able to see people's true personality and he is basically a matchmaker."

Everyone just arrived at the manor. Jingwei pouted, "Yin'er you can use me as a guide."

"She can't see?" The Third uncle looked at Chen.

Which Chen nodded, "She is fully capable to navigate herself but sometime she is in need of someone to guide her."

The entire group moved to a library and they could hear a hoarse loud cough followed along with wheezing. A pale twig like figure came into sight, Yan Yu the person Chen mentioned about. He was hunched over the table using it as support. Chen ran over to him to support him, "Yan Yu are you okay?"

Yan Yu laid on Chen for support wheezing out of breath and coughing, "Does it look like I'm okay?" he sarcastically responds to Chen's question, "Why would you ask such a stupid question?"