6

茶花 means Camellia

The Camellia has the meaning of Desire or Passion, Refinement, Perfection & Excellence
Faithfulness & Longevity. The camellia flower is highly regarded in China and is even considered the national flower of southern China.  The camellia flower symbolizes young sons and daughters.

•••••

Kuan-Yin sat on her bed cultivating like crazy until she had reached the rank of Dou Master Black Gold, finally, she had hit her first bottleneck. After multiple failed attempts at trying to break the bottleneck. She quit as she fell on her back into the soft cushions of her bed. She couldn't bother to entertain herself with any of the books in her room. Since there was nothing to do Kuan-Yin took some seeds that she was given to her by Master Zhong and decided to go into the Black Jade Sky.

once she entered the space Kuan-Yin grabbed a pouch of seeds from her robes. The seeds that she held were seeds of medical plants which could aid in her plans to take her place back in the cultivation world. The plants would be time-consuming but with preparation, it would be a breeze. Each seed bore different plants which all had different properties, each uniquely versatile in a range of fields. She thought the space would be a good place for her to maintain the medicinal plants in a safe and controlled space void of pests and the elements.

Once Kuan-Yin finished planting the seeds, a small green sprout came out of the ground. "The soil has great properties, the odds are in my favour." The soil that inhabited the Black Jade Sky sped up the process of plant growth. This incredible growth speed would aid her in her plans but it would still take time to reach her full power. But, it would hasten her plans by leaps and bounds. 

Seeing as the plants were in good shape. Kuan-Yin came back into reality where Susu was waiting for her outside to inform her that Master Zhong from the alchemist Sect was here to see her. Kuan-Yin smiled as she patted Susu's head before walking in the direction of her own reception room where she found her Master sitting in the corner sipping tea, "You're awake finally! Your two young siblings have been nagging me to become my disciples." Some servants were beside to serve him as an honoured guest and tried to muffle their laughter as they knew that the younger siblings of the Second Miss were flattering Master Zhong to become his disciple.

Kuan-Yin chuckled as she dismissed the servants that weren't her own, "Master I need to find the Everlasting Black Memory Guzheng. But, unfortunately, my powers are weak so can you help me?" Politely requesting help in order to get some of her weapons that she had lost.

He smiled, "Why of course." He placed down the teacup before his attention turned to the door of Kuan-Yin's wing. Susu rushed into the room.

Susu came in, "Second Miss your stepmother is in the main hall with your younger siblings." This was an annoying matter which just landed in Kuan-Yin's lap. 

Kuan-Yin, Susu and Master Zhong walked to the Main Hall to find that both siblings had their heads held high because they thought that Master Zhong was here to make them his disciple. "Kuan-Yin greets His Majesty, Father and Stepmother." Kuan-Yin bowed at a 90-degree angle to show her respect to the elders that were in the main hall but she was ignored by her family members. So, Kuan-Yin went to the servant to prepare snacks for her master and His Majesty.

This completely offsets the respect within Master Zhong for this family, "Master Zhong, what is your reason for visiting the Tang household?" Stepmother asked in a sickly sweet voice which made it obvious that she was trying to gain favours from Master Zhong. This completely disgusted Master Zhong who see the blatant flattery.

The two younger siblings both went up to Master Zhong hoping for a position as disciples, "Are you here because of our potential in alchemy?" They both were highly arrogant in front of the Emperor. Stepmother stepped in and dragged the two siblings back, "Mother what are you doing? Isn't Master Zhong here because of us?" Hua whined as she was being dragged.