29

Kuan-Yin laid on top of baed of luxuriously soft moss which sunk with her weight. However, she couldn't enjoy the soft moss bed because of her broken bones. "Chen I want you to set my bone back," Kuan-Yin began ripping a part of her robe and folded it into a thick small rectangular shape to fit in her mouth so when Chen sets her bone so won't attract another demonic beast to disturb them. "I need you to set my bones in my upper left arm and my right calf,"

"Yin'er are you sure about this?" Chen frantically worried about the pain for her, "It will hurt a lot, I don't want you to feel pain,"

Yin'er was mentally preparing her for the pain and nodded, "I know it will hurt however if I don't set my bone as early as possible," A shot of sharp pain went through her body and she could only hiss in pain in response, "Otherwise I will be crippled for the rest of my life,"

Kuan-Yin bit into the small cloth preparing the pain to come. She felt Chen's hand on her right calf and he pulled on the broken segments of bone and he attempted to set her bone back. However, he had to reset her bone properly after a couple of tries while Kuan-Yin was physically trying not to move in pain mentally she was writhing in pain. Chen obviously grimaces in displeasure at his mate's obvious expression of pain however continued because he wants to hurry the process up. Kuan-Yin gritted her teeth in pain as Chen was in the process of setting her bones and bandaging her limbs so they wouldn't move.

She breathing was haggard and unsteady as she breathed, "Once we get back to the Alchemist Institute I will have Master Zhong look at my bones," Sweat gleamed brightly under the hot sun which was a welcoming feeling as Faust slithered over her body comfortably absorbing the heat from her body.

Chen glared at the cold blood reptile obvious jealous with their close interactions, "You mean grandfather," smirking at her blushing face that seems to be more evident with her pale skin.

"Chen I am yet to marry into your family so I can't call Master Zhong my grandfather," She retorted back obviously she wasn't the best at smart remarks.

Chen smiled cheekily obviously loving her reactions, "You might as well since your my future wifey,"

"Keyword FUTURE I am yet to be your wife," She turned her back towards him, "Also during our engagement time any man can still pursue me,"

Chen placed an arm around her shoulder holding her close to him, "No man is allowed to marry you beside this Fox Emperor," He pinches her cheeks, "I will so what I have to do so you will stay by my side until we had white hair together."

Kuan-Yin pouted, unknowingly making Chen want to take her right there, "But, you already have white hair, so that you can't promise that." Her cheeky smile lit up his already mushy heart. Wrapping his arm around her dandy waist and placing her on his lap. Her subtle herbal scent on her body calmed his chaotic mind soothing him from the pesky snake which had been in close proximity with Kuan-Yin. He didn't approve of the closeness of the snake whether it was a female or male.

Kuan-Yin had nearly forgotten about the demonic beast in her magical space. She made Chen collect herbs for the beast's wounds. She took the beast out of her space when Chen was looking for the herbs she requested. She gently stroke the demonic beast head placing her own head on it. "I will definitely promise to return you back to your homeland," she vowed this.

Chen came back with the herbs she requested and she began her work. She ground moon-scented grass, luminous flower and water moss into a paste which was then rolled it in a cylinder shape making 3 sticks. She then grabbed the Ichagrass, Blood Bloom, Ice Dill and Tear Ink Flower, making it into a salve. She has finished the preparation of her medicine that was typical unusual in the cultivation world. Kuan-Yin then place the 3 sticks into the ground standing upright, then she decided to light the tips of the 3 sticks. After a few minutes, the fumes of the stick began taking effect to anyone in the fume's radius, Faust and Chen's head were bobbing up and down unknowingly sleepy. The demonic beast was knocked out completely

Once, everyone was passed out Kuan-Yin began closely examining the wound on the beast. There were no broken or fractured bones however there were plenty of deep wounds that were probably caused by a strong cultivator. Some of the larger wounds were infected because the beast was unknowingly making their own wound worse. She doubled check of the beast was fully out so it wouldn't feel pain when she's trying to help it.

Summoning a needle and thread she began stitching the wounds up. The stitches were secure but neat so it couldn't break under pressure because she used spring moth bee string.

Spring moth bee string a high resilient string that is impenetrable because of the making of the string. Spring moths spin their strings multiple time adding more strings to make it into a deadly weapon when used properly especially for defending.

Finishing up the last wound she began applying then salve on the wound then wrapping them with bandages. She finally had finished her work with the beast and she was exhausted beyond belief. The hot sun was beaming down on her forming sweat on her brows. She braided her hair into a simple braid that wouldn't fly everywhere. She laid back on the soft moss again her weight sunk into the moss instantly taking Kuan-Yin to rest.

The demonic beast woke up groggy from the weird yet calming scented smoke that came from the 3 weird stick that protruded from the ground. It inspected himself checking his wounds only to find that it was cleaned and wrapped with bandages. The girl who he had attack had saved him from infection, he felt safe in the girl's presence so he moved closer to where the girl slept careful not to wake her up. He laid down to recover his strength.

N/A: I am back