3

铃兰 means lily of the valley

Lily of the valley (Convallaria majalis) has the flower meaning "Return to Happiness" and is often symbolised humility, chastity, sweetness, and purity and is said to bring luck in love.
________________________________

All the alchemist's jaws dropped to the ground in shock at the young boy's potential talent. To prove his abilities, Jianyu walked over to the tables where there were many unfinished pills and potions recipes. The first one which he looked at was a detoxification potion that had many incorrect ingredients and portions. Though incorrect the theoretical ideology behind it proved to work. Grabbing a clean sheet of paper he wrote a new and revised version of the detoxification potion that was proved to be effective. 

The quietest of the Alchemist which was at the corner walked over to look over the recipe Jianyu had written wrote. He smiled at the youth's profound knowledge of alchemy, "Boy you're young yet you have knowledge of a high-ranked Alchemist. You remind me of one of my disciples."  He smiles before sighing heavily out of grievance. This alchemist proved to be similar to his previous disciple.

Jianyu bowed in respect while sadness lingered in his grey-brown eyes. He managed to hold back the tears seeing as this alchemist was her previous alchemist teacher, "This young one was taught by a travelling female alchemist who had unfortunately died and she had left me her skills." He showed a butterfly mark on his inner wrist which was similar to the birthmark he had in his previous life.

The elder's eyes shot open in an instant. Upon hearing about a female travelling alchemist who had died tragically. He understood that the boy was indeed Daiyu. He pulled out a rose quartz tablet that had a spider lily engraving and handed it to the young boy. The other elders' jaws dropped once again because of the rose quartz. The Head Grandmaster had given the boy granted permission to restrict gardens in the sect. Granted the rose quartz tablet gave Jianyu access to restricted parts of the alchemy library and permission in the imperial palace. This had more power than most high-ranked alchemists within the sect.

This quartz had a lot of power which had equal power to the princes and princesses in the kingdom. The quartz required that it had to be given by a special oath that only the grandmaster and Lian Daiyu had created between master and pupil. Lian Daiyu having taught Jianyu meant this would be given to him. Many of the alchemists respected Lian Daiyu for her dedication to alchemy but there were a few who hated Daiyu. Her ascension to a black gold Dou Emperor at a young age when they are old and were still struck at Dou King or Dou Spirit. Many were infuriated to be overpassed by a younger person.

Once Jianyu had received the rose quartz tablet. A multitude of emotions welled up inside of him, "Junior give many thanks to elder." Jianyu knelt on one knee showing great respect to the elder. Elder Zhong took the young boy's arms and brought him up. They immediately had a fondness for each other that couldn't be understood by outsiders.

The elder chuckled feeling joyous, "Ah Boy there is no need for you to kneel before me." He stroked his beard chuckling, "It has been a while follow my young one." The elder walked out of the conference room before Jianyu gave him farewells to the other before catching up with his elder.

In the background, the other alchemist was shocked, to say the least. The head grandmaster had not laughed wholeheartedly since the death of his last and only disciple. The two people were like a grandfather and a grandson both were handsome despite the elder being old. Many alchemists wanted to be a disciple of the Grandmaster but he only accepted people who had the potential to become high-ranked alchemists. So, the requirement was difficult already since there were not many alchemists who become high-ranked alchemists.