2

The sickly Second Miss of the Tang Manor was on her bed cross-legged as she was trying to cultivate. She huffed in annoyance and plopped backwards onto her bed. "I knew it. The poison is still blocking my meridians." Frustrated out of her wit's end. To begin with, she didn't have the proper tools to aid in her detoxification process.

But being an unmarried girl Kuan-Yin had plenty of needles at her Wing. Though lacklustre in comparison to her old tools it would do the job for now. She began to disinfect the needles with fire and cooled them down with water. Using some internal force she jabbed the needles into her acupuncture points. The sheer pain made her sweat profusely. Painful couldn't even explain the level of pain that she dealing with. After a long period, Kuan-Yin released the needles from her back which fell on the bed. "Done!" She released a pained breath as she collapsed on the bed, "Susu prepare me a bath!" Asking with a weak voice.

Susu hurriedly went to fill the bath with warm water as fast as she could. She also aided the young miss into the bath witnessing a dishevelled state of her Young Miss she wanted to help the Young Miss. However, Kuan-Yin dismissed her so Susu was left waiting outside the bathroom, patiently awaiting further orders.

Kuan-Yin's skin was sickly pale but it was smooth and soft to the touch. She began to strip herself naked to soak herself in the heated water. The shock was evident on the beauty's face as she saw the water change from a clear and translucent to a murky white liquid from the poison. Her face wrinkled in disgust as the scent of the poison was pungent and sharp. She quickly called for Susu to help her dress for rest.

Kuan-Yin was changed into some beautiful but simple sleepwear. She crossed her legs on her bed, cultivating but instead, she drifted off to sleep due to the exhaustion of the detoxification of the poison in her body. She didn't know how long she had slept but she was awoken to a unique scent of the earth that had been recently been rained on. A comforting smell.

She opened her eyes to find herself in a mystical but misty field. Taking a few steps forward Kuan-Yin noticed on the side was a brownish-white rock. On it, there was a golden engraving that said: "Black Jade Sky". The engravement was messy as if the person using the tool to engrave the rock has poor craftsmanship with craving but there was golden paint that had filled the hollow part to stand out.

Looking around the area, Black Jade Sky was 2 Li wide and what was ahead was unknown due to the fog. It was rather confusing to Kuan-Yin how she got here in the first place.

"Second Miss. It's time to wake up." A small voice called out as her body was whipped out of the strange place.

Kuan-Yin's consciousness returned and her eyes were blinded by the sun. The rays of the sun penetrated through the see-through silk curtains, the wind gently blew the curtains instantly refreshing the room. Susu helped her change into a beautiful green and white hanfu with bamboo embroidery. The green emphasized her rosy cheeks and her naturally pink lips while the white emphasized her ebony black hair which flows with the wind.

A figure entered the room, a middle-aged man which had an opposing aura. "Kuan-Yin greets Father." She bowed to the middle-aged man.

Kuan-Yin quickly searched through the memories to see who this man was, Tang Li Wei, Kuan-Yin's father. He was a respected man in the South Ming Continent with many achievements throughout his life and also grew up with the Emperor. A very strong-headed person, dense and very cold but he also has a soft spot for George and Kuan-Yin.

Her father was always away from home and he was very dense towards the Stepmother, Third Sister and Fourth brother's cruel behaviour towards Kuan-Yin resulted in her untimely death. Her unfeeling eyes stare blankly at the man who stood in front of her. This shocked him since she would always happily greet him whenever he returned home but he deduced it to being away for a long time and their sparse time together.