1

N/A:  Second Miss Tang Kuan-Yin above

In the Tang Manor, the sickly Second Miss of the Tang family had just passed away. The young, loyal maid Susu wept as the second young miss passed away, the second miss was the only person who treated her kindly.

"Young Miss... you can't leave me." Susu wept in miserably as she didn't want to serve the third miss or fourth master as they were cruel, malicious, heartless and greedy. They were greedy for the second fortune and were given a large amount of money by their father.

The second miss, Tang Kuan-Yin was a gentle, quiet, kind and caring person, unlike the other two siblings. But, she couldn't cultivate thus making her trash. But, instead, she helped people in need by buying food, clothes, and medicine. The people that living near the Tang manor loved her.

The doors of the young miss' door burst open revealing the third young miss, Tang Hua with a sinister smile. "So? The trash has finally died! Haha! That perfect for trash like her."

Susu snapped in anger and grabbed a broom, "Don't you dare insult the Second Miss!" But, instead, she was beaten up by the third Miss.

"You are useless just like your master." She laughed hysterically, "I guess it's true to the saying like master like servant. Why don't you just die like your master!" She brought a sword out from her spatial bag and brought it down towards Susu. But, the sword was stopped by the delicate hand of Tang Kuan-Yin. The face of Tang Hua turned ugly, "How is it possible? You're supposed to be dead!"

Li Daiyu wasn't in pain or the desert anymore instead, she was on a soft bed. She turned her head around, and she found a layer of soft perfect black hair laid on her shoulder and saw it was attached to her head, but her hand were smaller than a 20-year-old slim, long calloused hand from her martial art training. Confusion flooded her mind as she didn't understand why she was transmigrated into another body.

She looked through the memories of the body she inhabited. This body was the Second Miss of the Tang Manor, Tang Kuan-Yin who was kind and benevolent. She had a good heart and treated people around her kindly regardless of status. This girl was unfortunate to have died in a horrible manner of poison. It had blocked her meridians thus making her unable to cultivate and eventually killing her.

Li Daiyu turned her head to people screaming and beating each other up. The servant Susu who was loyal and hardworking was beaten up by the Third Miss, Tang Hua. Li Daiyu couldn't let this go any further once she saw the sword. Using internal energy and with her being in between the sword's destination, pushed back hard. The Third Miss stumbled backwards and her face turned ugly.

"How is it possible?" Bewilderment was evident on Tang Hua's face. There were flashes of uneasiness and confusion pasted onto her face.

"You have stepped over the line, Third Sister." Tang Kuan-Yin's face was stern which was something the previous Second Miss would have never done.

"Ha! Even if you weren't going to die today. You will still be trash!" Hua laughed, "You are undeserving of all of those valuable items father gave you." A murderous glint flashed into her eyes are her grip tightened around the hilt of her sword.

"Even if I'm trash, I'm still the Second Miss of the Tang Clan and your eldest sister." Kuan-Yin gently shook her hand. A dull pain throbbed through her hand from blocking the sword, "Leave Third Sister. I will not tolerate you hurting anyone I care about." Her condition was already terrible with the addition of having to deal with such a situation was annoying, to say the least.

"Like hell, I will! Until you give me all the things father bestowed onto you." She thrust the sword in the direction of Kuan-Yin and which she dodged. Tang Hua become more frustrated and thrust her sword toward the severely weakened Kuan-Yin who was feeling the limits of her stamina. The door opened once again but this time it was the Eldest Brother.