031

Chapter thirty one
Killer Queen
October 16th 1974
Willa's POV:
Roger banged on one of the drums that sat on the stage. He made a face and said "what is this?" Deaky tapped on it and quirked an eyebrow. Freddie looked at the director of the show and said "why aren't his drums real?" They got Brian's attention and the director said "you have to lip sync." Brian shook his head and said "we're perfectly capable of playing our instruments." "The audience won't know the difference." Brian scoffed and said "we'll know the bloody difference." "This is the BBC. Take it or leave it." The director said. Freddie rolled his eyes and Paul said "don't worry about it, Freddie. It's going to be great." Paul was John Reid's assistant that was helping out with the band. He was always around and it seemed to annoy me. He was also the blonde in the bakery that had decided to look Freddie up and down before ordering a croissant. Brian pinched the bridge of his nose and I stepped up onto the stage. "Hey, it's fine." He huffed and Roger stared at the fake drums. "This is bollocks." Roger said. John chewed on a piece of gum and Brian shook his head. I fixed his shirt and said "it's fine. Don't get too worked up about it." Freddie stepped up onto stage and Mary smiled up at him. He winked at her and she smiled even bigger. I kissed Brian's cheek and said "put on a good show for them." "And for you." He said. I nodded and he quickly got off stage to help me down. He picked me up and set me down. I smiled and said "thank you." Brian kissed the top of my head and headed back on stage. Dawn stood next to me and I looked at the large cameras that they would be using to film the band. The sound started and Freddie began to lip sync. It was weird to see him lip sync cause it was something that he didn't usually do. In fact I don't think I had ever seen the band not play their instruments before. Deaky bopped his head to the beat and Roger had irritation on his face, luckily the cameras were focusing on Freddie. Brian's curls hung in his face as he pretended to play his guitar. No matter how much they hated this, they were putting on a good show. I watched John's eyes go to Dawn every couple of seconds. She nudged me and said "he's got a boner." I giggled a little and shushed her. Brian tried not to smile on stage as he heard my giggle. Freddie had everyone's attention, including Paul's. I watched as his eyes slightly light up at Freddie and Freddie was in his own world to notice. They had finished up their set and I watched John grab his wife and the two of them talked amongst one another. Roger ran a hand through his hair and said "I need a drink." "I second that." Freddie said. Freddie put his arm around me and said "we shall go then." Brian set his guitar down and I walked out of the studio with Freddie.

John's POV:
It was the day that they were going to be on top of the pops again. We were going to be doing killer queen. I was off to the side getting my things ready. "Deaks!" I hear my girlfriend say from behind me. "You are going to do amazing love." She exclaims excitedly kissing my cheeks. "I hope you didn't get lipstick on me." I say kissing all over her face. While she was laughing with her arms around my neck I look at how beautiful she is. I can feel myself slightly grow at the thought. "What. Is someone getting a little excited?" She says cheekily. I nod and kiss her again and she pulls away smiling. "We are about to go on love." I say kissing her cheek again. She smirks and walks away to where Mary and Willa are.

Time skip.

During the set I kept thinking about her and I saw her dancing with Willa and Mary. Luckily my bass hopefully covered me and showed nothing below the waist. "Way to go Deaks. Way to hide a boner on national tv where your mom is probably watching." I whisper to myself. "Deaky! You did an amazing job love!" Dawn says kissing me, further fueling my desire. "When we get home, I want to give you something!" She whispers into my ear. "John! Me n the lads are going to get drinks! Want to come?" Asks Brian. "No me and dawn are going to go back to my place and just watch a film and stay sober." I say kissing her head. "Ok, I'll tell Fred that you aren't going. But stay safe and use protection!" Brian says laughing at us slightly. "We have to go to the market first." She says. "I wanna make you something to eat so hurry up before they close." I nod and put all my bass into it's case I take her hand and we say our goodbyes and head on out.

We get to the market and get the things for a nice dinner for two. We head back to our flat and then start to cook. "I'm going to go change love I'll be right back." I say kissing her head. She nods and continues cutting things up. Once I get to my room I change into a pair of black sweatpants and a long sleeve t-shirt. I come back and the sight I see is the sight I get to see everyday. She was in the kitchen with a warm glow from the setting sun outside. "I love seeing this every day." I say walking up to her and standing behind her to see that she was just finishing our food. "Me too Mr. Deacon. Me too. Let's get this plated and ready to eat." She says turning around and getting the plates down. I take a plate and then put some food on it then headed to my table. When we both sit down, She makes a toast to me and doing well on top of the pops performance. Once we finish eating we go to the living room and watch a film that was playing on tv. I wrap my arms around her and pull her onto my lap. I feel myself becoming excited again. "Love you make me feel so good. I want you again." I say into her ear. She looks up to me and smiles. "I want you too my love." She says lightly kissing my neck. She switches her position and is now straddling me and I can now feel her on me. "I want you to fuck me. But I want you to relax because you had a tiring day. But I want to treat you like a king." She says reaching down to the top of my sweatpants and pulls them down. My dick is hard from seeing her doing anything and all and just simply being her. She slides off her dress down and puts herself on my cock. She smiles as she sinks down on me. Then she starts rolling her hips and moaning out loud. I bring her closer to me and start kissing her neck. "I want to make you feel like a king." She says running a hand through my hair. We did this until I came. She pull herself off of me and then put my length in to her mouth and cleaned me off. Once it was cleared to her satisfaction she stands up and puts my cock back into her and starts moving again. This time I didn't last super long and came a lot again. She lays down on my chest and lays on my chest, with me still in her. "Do you have a shirt?" She asks looking at me. I nod and slip out of her and go into my room and get her one she slips it on and then we lay down and continue watching the movie.

kw-2187 wrote the last part and I hope you guys liked this!! Also I didn't know the exact date of when they performed on top of the pops so I apologize!!
~skylar☁️🌈☁️🌈