018

Chapter eighteen
Choast (Cheese on toast)
February 3rd 1973
Dawn's POV:
Willa and I had school today and I came home to see John ay my house. "Hiiiii." He said as he hugged me, his long hair going in my face. I was so much shorter than him. I wrapped my arms around him and said "how are you?" "Better now that you're here." He said as he pulled away. I shook my head at him, slinging my bag onto the couch. "You're cheeky aren't you?" John smiled really big and walked into the kitchen. "What're you making?" I asked. "Cheese on toast." He grabbed some bread and put it in the toaster and began melting some cheese. I sat down on the counter and said "this is your favorite food?" He nodded and got in between my legs, pulling me closer to him by my hips. I kissed his cheek and said "you'd better not let my dad see us like this." John looked around and said "what he doesn't know won't hurt him, yeah?" He kissed my lips and then moved to my neck. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer. The toaster dinged and John let go of me, walking over to the toaster and grabbed the bread out of the toaster. "So grilled cheese is your favorite food." John shook his head at me and said "no. Cheese on toast. I don't eat grilled cheese." "But cheese on toast is grilled cheese, Deaky." My boyfriend shook his head again and said "no. It's cheese on toast." "Choast." I said to him. He giggled and I smiled really big. "Choast. Can we call it that from now on? I like that." He said as he smeared some cheese on a piece of bread. "Of course. And don't forget you have mac and cheese in the fridge." "If you give it to me I can take it with me to rehearsals. Then it'll get eaten." I nodded and the two of us sat down at the table. John bit into his toast and said "is Willa here?" "No. She had a photography thing after school." "Cool cause I wanted to tell you something about Brian. And I know he's not here cause he's only here when Willa's here." "Ok. What's up with Brian?" I asked. "I'm sure Willa told you that she liked Brian, right? Cause she told me that." I nodded and said "she did. Yeah." "Ok well Brian likes her back." My eyes widened and I said "are you serious?" "Yeah. He talks about her all the time. Freddie's afraid that he might tell Willa that Brian likes her." "Willa doesn't want Brian to know." "Brian doesn't want Willa to know." I sighed and said "we'll have to tell the boys to keep it quiet. Hush hush." John nodded in agreement and said "I'll make sure Roger doesn't say anything." "Oh god." I said. "He always flaps his lips. Always telling secrets." "I know. Make sure you have Freddie not say anything. I feel like he can't keep a secret." John shook his head and said "if Freddie can keep his own secret then he can keep Brian's secret." "Freddie's secret?" I asked. "Him being gay and all. I know we know but he didn't tell anyone at first. He told us and then he told Willa. He trusts her. A lot." "Well let's just keep everything that's supposed to be a secret, a secret." I said. John nodded and said "cool." He finished his cheese on toast and said "I'm going to go make more." I watched him get up and make more food for himself. My father walked through the door and said "hi Dawn. And John." John turned around and smiled at my dad. "What're you guys eating?" "Choast." John replied. My dad furrowed his eyebrows and said "choast?" "Cheese on toast." "Oh you're eating grilled cheese." John let out a small huff and said "cheese on toast, Mr. Hutton." I bit my lip to keep from laughing and my dad said "ok, John." He walked away and I shook my head at John. "Do the lads say grilled cheese?" "No. They all say cheese on toast. Cause I made them. Well Freddie made a decree and said that everyone has to call it cheese on toast."

Sorry this chapter is short but it's kinda cute. I think? kw-2187 i hope you like it!!
~Skylar☁️🌈☁️🌈