025

Chapter twenty five
"He's yellow."
May 11th 1974
Willa's POV:
Since Brian and I slept in his bunk, we haven't spoken much. He's either been too tired or he's been performing. I didn't know if I did something wrong or maybe it was just cause he was could that night. We had already done two shows in New York and the boys had a third one tonight. I saw that Brian was slumped on the couch in the dressing room. Freddie applied his makeup and Roger was shaking out his hair. John talked to Dawn and I said "Brian, you ok?" He looked up at me weakly, nodding and saying "I'm fine." I went to say something else but Freddie finished and walked out of the room. Brian sighed and stood up, grabbing his guitar and walking out of the room. The boys went to perform and Dawn and I waited for them in the dressing room.

-

Freddie came into the room, John behind him. Roger was next and Dawn jumped out from behind the door to scare him. He screamed so loud that it mirrored his falsetto. I giggled at him and Brian came in after Roger, collapsing onto the ground. Freddie shook his head and said "Brian don't be ridiculous, it wasn't that scary." Roger went to hit Dawn on the arm but Brian hadn't moved. Dawn closed the door and I walked over to where Brian was. "Brian?" I asked. John's eyes widened and he said "is he ok?" "He's yellow." Freddie said. I noticed that he was sweating and Roger said "Brian? Are you ok?" I cupped his cheek and noticed he was really warm. "I think he has a fever." I said as I moved my hand to his forehead. "I'm going to go get someone." Freddie said. "Oh, Brian." I whispered. He looked around and said "my whole body hurts. I think I need to go to a hospital." I went to hug him when Dawn stopped me. "He's got something." She said. Freddie moved away from him as well and Brian's eyes widened. "He could give it to you." Dawn said to me. "We've gotta help him. Something's wrong." I said, looking down at him. "I know you have a crush on him, darling but she is right. He's sick." Freddie said. My eyes widened and Roger gasped. "YOU LIKE BRIAN?! THE TWO GIRLS THAT ARE CONSTANTLY AROUND US AREN'T EVEN GETTING WITH ME!" Roger said. My face was red and Brian looked at me. "Oh my god." He said. I wanted to dive behind the couch and never come out. John looked at Brian's skin and said "guys, he's really yellow." "I can't believe you like Brian. He's a poodle for crying out loud." Roger whined. Brian huffed from the ground and said "If you don't shut up I'll touch you and then you'll have whatever I've got." Roger jumped at his voice and said "you're down there and I'm up here. How will you get me?" Brian reached for Roger's ankle and Roger immediately jumped on the couch, Freddie laughing as he did so. "Ok, now I'm going to get help. For real this time." He said as he left the room. "Can one of you help me up? I think I'm dying." Brian said. Dawn shook her head and said "you're not dying." "It feels like it." He mumbled. I knelt down and pulled him into my lap, Dawn's eyes widening. I stroked his head and he said "I like you too." "What?" I said. "You have a crush on me. I like you back. I really like you. I've liked you since the first time I saw you." Brian said as he looked up at me. "Why are you telling me all of this?" I asked. "Might as well." A doctor came into the room and told us that we'd have to cancel the rest of the tour and that Brian had hepatitis. And that he'd gotten it from a dirty needle. "Ma'am, I'm going to need you to remove yourself from him. You could get it and get very sick." The doctor said. Brian sat up and leaned against the couch. I stood up and Freddie said "wash your hands, darling." I left the room and went to wash my hands, coming back into the room to see Brian barely moving. "Can you stand? We'll need to get you into a bed. So you can rest." Brian nodded and said "I can make it back to the bus." He stood up and trudged out of the room. Freddie frowned and I looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry." Freddie said. I shrugged and said "it's fine. He told me he liked me back." I chuckled a little and then frowned. Freddie hugged me and said "I didn't mean to tell everyone like that. I wasn't even thinking and it slipped out. But it's about time the two of you knew you liked one another. I've known for a while." I turned to him and said "how long?" "A long time." He replied. He let go of me and Roger ran a hand through his hair. "There goes our tour." He said. John rolled his eyes and said "have some respect." "It's fine. This gives us more time to work on our third album." John and Roger looked at Freddie who was smiling. "How are we going to record our third album when Brian is sick? And he could be sick for god knows how long." John said. Freddie shrugged and said "he'll record when he's feeling well enough, for the rest of it, it'll be the three of us." Dawn sighed and said "let's make sure everything is packed up." Roger groaned and John said "stop whining."

Here's the update. Kinda short but whatever.
~Skylar☁️🌈☁️🌈