014

Chapter fourteen
"I can't keep a secret."
January 16th 1973
John's POV:
The guys and I were hanging out with Willa and Dawn today. We all decided to meet up at the park, we were all just going to walk around. Freddie and I got here first. Freddie said "what time is it?" I shrugged and said "they'll be here soon." Roger pulled up with Brian. They walked over to where we were standing. Freddie bit his lip and then looked back at me. "I can't keep a secret." I shushed him and Roger said "so we're waiting on the girls?" I nodded and Dawn and Willa arrived on cue. Roger smirked as the girls walked over. Willa walked over to Brian and I watched how his face lit up as she talked to him. Brian was in love with my best friend. She smiled up at him and he opened his arms, hugging her. He swayed her back and forth and Roger stood next to me. "What's up with you?" He asked. I shook my head and said "I'm fine." Roger handed me a piece of gum and said "want one?" I gladly took one from him and Dawn walked over. I kissed her cheek and she noticed me looking over at Brian and Willa. Roger and Freddie were talking, I gave him a look which said not to say anything. "Why're you looking at Willa like that?" She said. "I'm making sure he doesn't do anything to her. I don't want him violating her." Dawn rolled his eyes and said "he won't. Come on. Dawn and I began walking through the park. I chewed on my piece of gum and I said "Dawn?" She looked up at me and said "yeah?" "Can I tell you something? It's about Brian." She stopped and said "sure." I looked over to make sure nobody was in ear shot. "Well, at rehearsal the other day, Brian mentioned something about Willa." Dawn furrowed her eyebrows and said "what did he say?" I looked for Freddie and saw that Roger was keeping him entertained at the moment. "He likes her. Brian likes Willa." Dawn's eyes widened and she said "he said that? He said he liked her?" I nodded and said "but now Freddie wants to tell Willa, but Brian said not to tell her. And we told Willa we wouldn't tell him. One of us is going to crack." Dawn shook her head and said "no. I won't let that happen. You'll respect Brian's wishes and I'll respect Willa's." I nodded and Dawn looked over at Willa and Brian. "We'll look out for her. I promise." She said. I nodded and we continued to walk.

Brian's POV:
I hugged Willa as she walked over to me, inhaling her perfume as she wrapped her arms around my neck. Willa was tall for a girl but I still had to lean down to hug her. I held her closer to me longer than I normally would. I pulled away and Willa smiled up at me. "How's the album going?" She asked. "It's going good. It'll be out soon." The two of us began to walk and she said "have a favorite song?" "Um." I began to think about it. Willa looked up at me, through her lashes, waiting for me to give her an answer. I shrugged and said "keep yourself alive. I think that's my favorite on this album." Willa nodded and said "can't wait to hear it." "So how is the photography going?" "Did you ask that because I have my camera around my neck?" I shrugged and said "I'm generally interested. Did you get the job?" Willa nodded while smiling really big. "That's great! I'm so glad!" I said. She hugged me, wrapping her arms around my waist. "Thank you. Thank you for setting that up for me. It means a lot that you'd go out of your way to help me with a job when you have everything with the band going on." I hugged her back, leaning my head on hers. "Of course. You deserve to use your talent." Willa squeezed me tighter as I said that. "Gonna bone her, Brian?" Roger asked. Willa pulled away and I did the same. "Piss off." I said. Roger laughed and Freddie looked at Willa and then looked at me. "Leave them alone, Roger." Roger shrugged and walked ahead of me. Freddie followed Roger and said "how much farther are we walking?" "To the trees in the back." Roger said. Freddie groaned as he ran to catch up with Roger. I huffed as I looked at Roger. "Don't let him get to you. You know how he is." Willa said. I nodded and she grabbed my hand, pulling me as we walked. Roger stood on top of a bench and Freddie did the same, pushing him off. Roger yelled and stumbled. I laughed and Roger pushed his hair out of face. Freddie flipped his hair and said "Dawn, Willa, join me." Willa pulled me to where Roger stood and let go of my hand. I watched Roger look at my hand and then her's. Freddie helped her up onto the bench and then helped Dawn. "Brian, take a picture of us." Willa took her camera off from around her neck and handed it to me. "I won't drop it." I said. Willa nodded and said "I know you won't." Roger exhaled on his cigarette and blew smoke in my face. I rolled my eyes and pushed his face away from mine. He yelped and John laughed. "Shut up, Deaky!" Freddie wrapped his arm around Willa's neck, pulling her close to him. He did the same to Dawn who was giggling. "Look here." I said. I quickly snapped the picture of them as they all laughed. "Me next." Roger said. He climbed up onto the bench, hanging onto Willa so he wouldn't fall. "Roger, don't." Freddie said. I put Willa's camera around my neck and stood close to the bench in case Roger knocked Willa off. She wobbled a bit and I stood in front of her, putting my arms out in case she fell. Freddie got down and said "there's not enough room for all of us up there." Willa was fine once Freddie got down. Roger put his arm around Willa and said "take a picture won't ya?" Freddie stepped back and was standing with Deaky. I narrowed my eyes at Roger who said "it's ok if I take a picture? Right, Bri?" I watched as his hand was dangerously close to her butt. "Look here." I said through gritted teeth. Roger smirked and then grabbed Dawn. He wrapped his other arm around her waist. I took the picture and John said "that's enough, Roger." He hopped down and for the rest of the night I kept glaring at Roger. He only smirked back, making me even more angry. We all began to walk back to our cars. Willa and I were in the back. I handed her camera back to her and she said "you ok?" I nodded, not wanting to bring up the fact that Roger had made me mad. "You sure?" She looked up at me, curiosity in her eyes. "Roger, didn't touch your bum did he?" I asked. Willa shook her head and said "no. Of course not. He was close to it, sure. But I wouldn't let him, my arm was blocking his." I nodded again and Willa said "would you be mad if he did?" "A little. Yeah." I watched her smirk a little as she looked ahead. Once we got back to the cars I said "I'll be seeing you." "Thanks for spending time with me and helping me get that job. It means a lot." Willa said. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "You're welcome. You deserve it." "Come on, Bri!" Roger said. I rolled my eyes at him and pulled away from Willa. "Finish school, ok?" I said. Willa nodded and said "I will. I'm not dropping out. I need to major in photography so I can have it on my resume." I chuckled at her and she got into the car with Dawn. I walked over to Roger's car and got in. "Did I make you jealous?" He asked. I huffed and said "yes. You're a real jerk you know that?" "That was my angle. I wanted to make you jealous. To see if you'd confess your love for Willa. Plus, Deaky got mad when I put my arm around his girlfriend." "Duh. Cause she's his girlfriend. Let him have her. She'll never go with you any way." Roger revved the car engine as he started it up. "You'll see, Brian. Deaky won't satisfy her like I can." I rolled my eyes and said "you're an idiot. And I hate this car. It's too small." Roger gasped and looked at me. "How dare you say such hurtful things about my car, Brian?" I groaned and said "just drive."

Here's the update! This one sucks like wow
~Skylar☁️🌈☁️🌈