010

Chapter ten
Jim's Birthday
January 4th 1973
Willa's POV:
We are at Dawns and Jim's house for Jim's birthday and everything was going great the party was really fun. I was sitting with Dawn, Freddie, John, Roger, Brian, and Mary. We were all talking about random things. We just finished eating cake and what not and now the "grown up" which consisted of Jim, Mary, and Freddie talking at the table. Us "youngins" were on the floor with random conversations happening. "Let's play spin the bottle." Roger says chugging his beer and putting it on the side. "Do we have to kiss one another?" I ask looking at the blonde who is smirking at me. "Yes." He says smirking at Dawn who is saying something to Deaky. "Alright! I'm going first. Dawn do you guys have any hard liquor, Tequila to be exact?" Roger says as he bites his lip, she nods and gets up then walks away then a few moments later she comes back with the tequila and places a shot glass down on the coffee table. "So everytime we spin, we take a shot then KISS whoever the bottle lands on." Dawn says. "I'm gonna go first." Roger spins the bottle and it lands on Brian. "What the fuck." Roger yells out loud. We are all laughing at the fact that Roger has to kiss Brian. "No respins." I say smiling wildly at the situation. Roger gets up takes a shot and looks at Brian and says, "Pucker up poodle." Brian's face is looking scares and in shock. When Rogers lips touches Brian's Cheek, Roger squeals. "It's your turn Brian." Dawn says smirking at me. I feel my cheeks heat up as Brian reaches for the bottle I can see roger staring at Dawn as he pour the shot of tequila for Brian. He spins the bottle and it lands on Deaks. "WhAt! I am NOT kissing him." Brian yells picking up the tequila and taking the shot and then getting up and walking over to John and slowly and making a disgusted face while trying to get away and not kiss Johns cheek when I reach over and push Brian's face making it connect with Deakys face. "Why don't we play truth or dare?" Dawn asks the small group. "Hell yes." Roger says as everyone just nods. Dawn reaches for the bottle and spins it and it lands on Roger. I see him smirk and wink at Dawn. "Truth or Dare." She asks with an all knowing smirk. "Dare." Roger says smiling confidently. "Hey Willa," Dawn whispering into my ear. "I am going to tell roger that he has to drink a nasty concoction. Will you help me make that?" I look at her and nod. "Well, MS. Rogerina, you will have to drink ALL of the drink that me and Willa are going to make." Dawn says standing up all of the boys go crazy and freak out.  Both of us run into the kitchen and opened the cabinets to get down a cup. "Ready Willa?" She smirks at me. I smirk and nod and open her fridge and get out the milk, some lemon juice, orange juice, hot sauce, and a beer. When I turned around to see that dawn has worcester sauce, vinegar, and whiskey. "Dawn, Love I am going to go hang out with Freddie and Marry, please don't break anything and whatever you are doing - nevermind." Jim says kissing his daughters forehead and giving me a hug. "See you later bean." He says waving at Dawn and calling her by her nickname. She waves back and then turns around to start making the drink. "WAIT!" she yells then she goes and opens the cabinet to bring down the honey. We pour everything into the cup and mix. It looks and smells disgusting. "He's going to die isn't he? We did put in a lot of hot sauce." I say raising an eyebrow. "No he's going to be fine." she smirks like she has seen this was going to happen. We walk into the living room and the tequila bottle was half empty. "We are back! Are you ready rogerina?" Dawn smirks at the blonde boy infront of her. "Yes." Roger says. He takes the cup from her and slams the whole thing. "What is in this is the most unpleasant thing that I have ever drank. What the hell is in it?" He says making a face of disgust. "Well a lot of things, worcester sauce being one of them." she smiles at the disgusted blonde boy. "I mean what liquor. Like is there a shit ton of like tequila in this?" He whines. "Maybe." Dawn smirks sitting down next to Deaky, then leaning on him. "Is it my turn now?" He says pulling a evil smirk on his face. She nods yes and looks at me winking."Alright, Truth OR dare. John Richard Deacon." Roger points at John, whose face is really red. "Dare." he says shocking everyone in the room. "I dare you, to kiss the prettiest person in the room." Roger says knowing who is going to be kissed. John looks over to me then to Dawn who is playing with his hair. I nod at him as if I'm giving permission to give her a kiss. He looks down at Dawn and tilts her head up and kisses her on the lips. Apparently, both of them were so into kissing each other Dawn and Deaky didn't hear the front door opening. "Dawn, Willa, boys we are back darlings! I hope you guys don't get plastered without me!" Freddie say as he walks into the house with Jim and Marry following in behind him. "Oh my goodness! John Deacon I didn't know that you had it in you to keep kissing Jim's daughter in front of him." At that comment from Freddie, both of them jump apart from each other.  Their cheeks are a red that is as red as the shirt John was wearing. "Sorry sir, I-I was dared by our very drunk stupid blonde friend Roger Taylor." John says pointing at the blonde who was enjoying this very much, and was very much drunk. "John can I please talk to you?" Jim's Irish accent coming through. John gets up and walks away from the group, I look at DAwn who has a small smile on her face. "You like him?" I question my best friend.