029

Chapter twenty nine
Recording Killer Queen
June 13th 1974
Willa's POV:
Brian had been feeling a little bit better and could come in to record one of their new songs. Freddie, Roger and Brian stood at the microphone, singing into it. As they finished a take Brian rolled his eyes. Roger didn't notice but Freddie did. "Problem?" Freddie asked. Brian sighed and said "I'm not feeling well. But I understand we need to finish this album." Roger groaned and said "stop whining, Brian." Freddie pushed his hair out of his face and said "let's finish." Deaky didn't have to be in the booth with them cause he didn't sing. He flirted with Dawn as I sat across from them. They boys finished another take and I walked into the booth. "Everyone good?" Freddie nodded and said "is this a new outfit?" "Yeah." I said. Roger looked me up and down and said "it looks good on you." "Thank you." Brian took his headphones off and walked over to me, hugging me. I hugged him back, feeling him bury his face into the crook of my neck. I tried to wrap my arms around his neck but he was so tall. Freddie smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Brian, hands off you're still sick." Dawn's voice came through the speakers. Brian groaned into my neck and pulled away. He stared at me as if I was the only person in the room. Roger scoffed and said "this is bullshit." "And what exactly is bullshit?" I asked. I walked over to Roger and he said "how come you and Dawn picked the guitarists? It's stupid?" "I play bass." Deaky said through the speakers. Roger flipped him off and John said "you sure you want to start this? I'll take your Deaky privileges away." Roger shook his head frantically and said "no!" Freddie pointed at Deaky and said "I've taught you well." Brian grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me over to him. I stumbled a little and looked up at him. "I wanna kiss you so bad." He said softly. I played with his hand and said "soon enough. I promise. You'll be well soon and we can have a twenty minute make out session." Roger gagged at the two of us and said "the two of you are disgusting." Brian looked at my jeans and his hands went to my hips. "These look really fucking good on you." He whispered, his lips brushing against my ear. I smirked and said "you really like em' huh?" My eyes went to Freddie and Roger who weren't looking. His fingers went to the belt loops of my jeans and he bit his lip. "Don't get excited. There's nothing you can do if you get yourself all excited." Brian let go of me and said "you're right." "Would one kiss hurt?" I said. Brian didn't have to say anything else, he pulled me to the bathroom which was outside the recording booth. He picked me up and set me on the sink. "Whoa." I said as he got in between my legs. "You're eager. We haven't even had our first kiss and look at you." Brian's eyes went to my lips and I pulled him in, our lips inches away from one another. "If I get sick, it's on you." I whispered. "I'm not that sick anymore. You won't." He replied. He was the one to close the gap, our lips moving in sync with one another. I could feel him hardening by the second against my thigh. When he pulled away I stared up at him. "What?" He said. "You're a good kisser. A really good one." Brian smirked and pulled me in for another kiss. He pulled me closer to him, my front touching his. "Bri." I said. He pulled away and smiled at the nickname. "Not here." Brian nodded and I bit my lip. "What? What's wrong?" I leaned up to whisper in his ear. "I'm a virgin." "That's ok, Willa. I wouldn't do this here. This bathroom is rather filthy." I giggled and there was a knock at the door. I quickly hopped off the counter and opened the door. John stood there. He sighed and said "why did it have to be you two?" "We didn't do anything. I'm not about to lose my virginity in this bathroom." I replied. John looked between the two of us and said "are you guys official?" I looked to Brian who nodded. "Yes." John let a small huff leave his lips and he said "I have to pee. Can you move?" Brian stepped out of the bathroom and John closed the door. Dawn shook her head at the two of us. "I knew the two of you couldn't resist."

Sorry the chapter is short but I haven't updated in a while and it's cause I haven't been in a good mood lately. I'm dealing with some shit so hopefully I'll get over it soon.
~skylar☁️🌈☁️🌈