013

Chapter thirteen
Relationship status
January 14th 1973
John's POV:
I blew a raspberry as we finished another take to a song. "Let's take a break. Fifteen minutes." Freddie said as he walked to the table, getting him some water. I set my bass down and Roger yawned, rubbing his eyes. "You tired?" I asked. He nodded and said "I'll be ok." Freddie looked over and said "can we do one more song, Roger?" Roger stood up, stretching. He nodded again and Brian looked over at me. "What?" I said. "So, you're with Dawn?" "Yes. I am." Roger muttered something under his breath as he walked by me. Brian chuckled and said "what was that?" Roger turned around and said "what was what?" Brian rolled his eyes and I narrowed my eyes at him. Roger tilted his head and said "are you challenging me?" "Maybe." I replied with a raised eyebrow. Freddie's eyes went from Roger and I as he was drinking water, his face hidden by the cup. "Can I tell you guys something? That you promise not to tell anyone?" Brian said. I shrugged and said "sure." I didn't take my eyes off Roger who was about to lose the staring contest I started. Roger looked away from me and I said "you lost." "What? What did I lose?" Freddie giggled and I said "you lost the staring contest we were having." "We weren't having a staring contest." Roger replied. "Yes we were." "I want a rematch!" He demanded. Freddie shook his head and said "later, I want to hear what Brian has to say." We all looked to Brian who was staring at the ground. "What is it?" Roger asked. Brian mumbled something and Freddie looked at me. "What'd you say? I didn't hear you." Roger said as he twirled one of his drumsticks. Brian cleared his throat and his eyes scanned the room like there was a crowd. "Whatever you're about to say if it's going to offend me please warn me now." Freddie said. Brian shook his head and said "it won't offend you. It'll offend him." He pointed at me and I raised my eyebrows. "How will this offend me?" I said. "Well, maybe, cause, uhm..I like Willa." Freddie choked on his water and Roger's eyes widened as he rushed over to pat Freddie's back. My mouth dropped and Brian looked at everyone's reactions, his face turning red. Freddie gasped and Roger said "are you ok?" The singer nodded and Brian looked everywhere but me. "You like Willa?" Freddie asked in a hoarse voice. Brian quickly nodded and Freddie looked at me. I shook my head at him, praying he wouldn't say anything about Willa liking him. "Deaky?" I looked at Brian and said "yes?" "I know you said that you didn't want anyone disrespecting Willa. And I never would. I don't want you to be upset." "I'm not her father. I'm her best friend. I trust you." I said to him. Brian bit his lip and Roger said "what the fuck is going on?" Freddie huffed and said "if you would've made me spit water." "I'm just confused. Why are you asking Deaky's permission to be with Willa? You don't see me asking his permission to be with Dawn." Roger said. "You're not with her. So therefore you don't have anyone's permission. Plus, Jim would shit himself if you were dating his daughter." I said to Roger. Freddie smirked and said "he would." Roger scoffed and flipped his hair. "You don't know how he'd react." Brian laughed a little and then said "well I didn't want to ask her out and have Deaky lose his shit or something." Freddie sighed and said "Willa would be the one for me if I wasn't gay." Roger made a face that was unexplainable. I sniggered and Brian said "that's good to know, Fred." Roger lit up a cigarette and walked out of the recording booth. "I'm going to the bathroom." Brian said as he followed Roger. Freddie watched them leave and quickly sat next to me. "Do we tell Willa about Brian?" I shook my head and said "no." "Do we tell Brian about Willa?" "No." I said again. Freddie huffed and said "why not?" "Because we promised both of them not to tell the other that they like them." Freddie nodded and said "ohhhhhh." I nodded with a small eye roll. Roger came back in the room and sat down. "I'm tired, Freddie." He said. Freddie nodded and said "I know. Just one more song and we can go. I promise." Roger half smiled at Freddie and Brian came back in. "Let's finish this song so we can all go home, yeah?" Freddie said. Brian picked up his guitar and said "let's do it."

This one is short and sweet but I wanted to update. It actually made my stress level go down like I was so mad and stressed earlier and now I'm calm. Ugh sometimes writing makes me so happy😫
~skylar☁️🌈☁️🌈