017

Chapter seventeen
Hobbies and Dreams
February 1st 1973
Willa's POV:
I was still a little hungover. I got into Brian's car and saw that there was a camera on his seat. I put it in my lap and sat down. Brian said "oh. My camera is in here." "Did you bring it with you to the club last night?" "Not inside. But I had it at Dawn's but I put it back in the car. Roger might've messed with it." He said. I nodded and he started up the car, driving me back to my flat. We got there and as I said before, I'm still a little hungover. Brian walked me to my door, his camera around his neck. I fumbled with my keys, trying to get my front door open. Brian took they keys from me and said "can I?" I nodded and he unlocked the door. I stepped inside and Brian handed me back the keys. "Wanna come in?" He nodded and said "sure." I stumbled a little and grabbed me at my hips. "I'm fine." I said a little slurred. "You sure?" I nodded and and Brian kicked the front door shut. He gently walked me to the couch and his hands were still on my hips. I grabbed his hands and took them off me. "I'm good." He stared at me for a few seconds and I realized I still had a hold of his hands. I dropped them and said "do you want some tea?" "Yes, please." I went to the kitchen and he went to follow. "I'm fine, Brian." I said a little rudely. I began to make the tea and I sighed. "I didn't mean to be rude. I'm sorry." I apologized. He shrugged and said "it's fine, Willa." I shook my head and said "no it's not. You're just trying to help me and I was being rude." He walked over and said "it's fine." He grabbed me by my shoulders and said "I promise it's fine." I looked at his camera and said "you like photography too?" "Yeah. I'm not good at it like you but I do like it. I like to make memories." "That's really cute." Brian got bright red and let go of my shoulders. I went to the tea kettle and made us both a cup of tea. I was stirring my tea and the sound of a camera made me look up. "Brian, did you just take a picture of me?" "I did." I ran to the mirror and my eyes widened. "Brian! I have no makeup on!" "That's not bad. I only told you that you did so you wouldn't freak out." He replied. I turned around and said "I look bad." He furrowed his eyebrows and I said "I'm hungover and look like shit." Brian shook his head and said "no you don't." "I don't need the flattery, Brian." He bit his lip and said "you don't. You look cute." I rolled my eyes playfully and said "it's ok. I don't need the flattery." He sighed and didn't say anything else. He put a lump of sugar in his tea and I noticed his curls were sticking out everywhere. I giggled a little and he looked up. "What?" "Your hair. It's cute." He shook his head and said "no. It's not. I hate how curly my hair is." "Well I happen to love curly hair. Know why?" He shook his head again and I stood up, walking over to where he sat. I ran my hands through it and he looked at me with wide eyes. "That's why." I went to sit back down and Brian stared at me. I looked down while blushing. "You'd better not show anyone that picture of me." "I won't." I grabbed my camera and said "good. Then I won't show anyone this one." I snapped a picture of him and he said "no fair!" I smirked a little and said "you got one of me." He stood up and tried to grab my camera but I held it behind my back. He grabbed me by my hips and said "gotcha." I giggled and I looked up at him. He stared down at me, leaning in slowly. I did the same and my phone began to ring. The both of us jumped and I went to go answer it. It was a call for a photography job. "Uhm I have to go and do some shoots today." I said. Brian nodded and scratched the back of his head. "I'll see you?" He said. I nodded and he walked to the door. "Brian." He turned around and I said "thanks for helping me." He smiled and said "of course."

John's POV:
Dawn and I were sitting on the beach, having a picnic. It was just the two of us, nobody else. She straddled me and began to kiss me, slowly moving against my hips. I broke the kiss and said "here?" "There's nobody here. It's just us." I smirked and grabbed a condom out of my pocket. I was already hard and she pulled my shorts down a little, just enough for my cock to spring up. I quickly put the condom on. She pushed her bathing suit bottom aside and sunk down onto me. She rode me and I didn't last long, the rush of getting caught made me not be able to last long. Then, I came. I woke up in my bedroom, the moon shining in from the window. I sat up and felt a wetness near my crotch. I looked to see that I had ejaculated. I chuckled a little and then realized I'd have to clean the sheets.

kw-2187 I hope you're shook at the last part. GET REKT. Also I hope you guys are enjoying this book!!
~Skylar☁️🌈☁️🌈