Part 21

Then I snapped back..

Shadow wasn't there anymore the door was swinging a lot like someone had kicked it hard to get out of the room.

I turned to the table where I left the knife, and sure enough it was gone.

I left the room to go tell the others about the vision.

When i stepped out the room it was daytime???

the animatronics where performing in front of most of the kids, some people where eating pizza, some kids where playing or just running around like the kids they are.

One of the kids spotted me in the doorway and pointed at me while yelling "New animatronic!" 

'Uh oh..' I thought as I saw most people turn to face me.

All kids then ran to me and started tugging my arms and legs.

The animatronics then turned to where the kids had ran off to and when they saw me their eyes widened.

"WHAT'S YOUR NAME!?" One young boy asked he looked like he was about 6 years old.

"Uhh my name is uhh Y/n the (Animal)!" I responded quickly.

"Let's go play!" One girl with blonde hair shouted and pulled my arm.

"Okay" I tried to sound like I was a new animatronic to trick the kids into believing i wasn't.

"wait there's a new animatronic??" A lady asked her husband causing him to look my way.

"It sure is.." He asked while taking a sip of his coffee.

'I need to get out of here..' I thought while turning to the kids that where playing with me.

"hey kids i need to go for a second" I said and walked of with a few goodbyes.

I entered the female bathroom and changed into a human.

When I was done I walked into the main room and no one knew it was me.

"Psst New Animatronic!"

I turned and saw Toy Chica in human form.

"Let's get backstage!" She wisper yelled while dragging my arm.

When we where back stage Fred came over with Toy bonnie behind him.

"Hello new one! i'm toy freddy but you can call me Fred" He said.

"I'm Toy Bonnie but you can call me TB!" He said in a happy voice.

"We never knew that there was going to be a new person in our band! So are you a Dancer? Singer? Or do you play an instrument?" Toy Chica asked me.

"Huh??" 

"you guys do know that it's me Y/n right??" I asked after awhile.

"You don't look like Y/n.. Wait how do you know about Y/n?!" Fred asked with wide eyes. 

"What do you guys mean?" I asked in a scared tone

"Do you want a mirror?" Toy Chica asked me concerned.

"Y-yes please" I said scared of what to see.

She gave me a mirror and that when I saw it..

I looked like one of the toy animatronics!?

I had the red circles on my cheeks, my ears looked brand new so did my tail plus they aren't my original color, my eyes were bright magenta and not E/c.. they looked pretty false too.. my clothing was different too..