Part 11

(Note: I know the name of the story is 'All freddys x reader' well it was because 'Golden freddy x freddy x reader x toy freddy x funtime freddy' it was because the whole text couldn't fit. Just so you know)

Mike's pov

When me and Alice where done packing we walked home together because we are neighbors. 

"So Alice who is you're favorite animatronic?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Definitely Y/n, what about you?" she asked.

"I guess i like Theo he was always my favorite when i was young." I said with a smile and we turned a corner.

"Cool" she said.

'You know.. Alice was a great person to talk too' said a little voice in my head, I just ignored it and we continued to walk.

Authors pov

Time passes quickly and mike was already done with his first week and was excited for the next week. Alice had just finished her second week and was also excited about coming back to work with Mike.

Alice's pov

It was Saturday, I was just reading my book in peace until I got a call from a unknown number, I picked up and I could already tell who is was, it was Mike.

"Mike how did you get my number?" I asked after some small talk.

"That doesn't matter Alice, though i wanted to ask you a question.." He said.

"What's up?"

"Will you go to the pizzeria with me tonight?" 

"Sure, what time?"

"5:30"

"Okay meet me in 10 minutes"

"Okay"

"see ya"

"bye"

I hung up the phone and went to change into something more presentable.

I found some black jeans and a white sweatshirt since it was pretty cold.

I looked at the time and grabbed my bag with my keys, phone and some money to get pizza.

I put on my black sneakers and went out the door where Mike was standing outside.

He wore a gray sweatshirt and dark blue jeans.

"Let's go!" I almost shouted excited about what will happen.

I almost ran all the way to the pizzeria with mike on my tail.

We entered the pizzeria and was greeted with the delicious sense of pizza. 

"i'll get the pizza, what would you like?" Mike asked kindly.

"Pepperoni will be great" I said and got out my wallet when he was ordering.

"that will be 6:99 thank you" the cashier said, I got out my money but when I was about to hand over the money Mike had already paid!

"Mike you really didn't have to do that.." I said which he just smiled at.

"it's okay Alice, let's eat and then well find the others" he said and we sat at a table eating the pizza and talking.

When we where done we left to see where the gang was.

We walked down the hall when i noticed a girl with H/c hair and E/c eyes and I knew it was Y/n.

"Y/n!" I shouted and ran to her almost tackling her to the ground. When we where done hugging I helped her up which she kindly accepted I could still feel a bit of metal in her hand since she was practically still a little animatronic.

"Sorry" I said and scratched the back of my neck while Y/n dusted herself off.

"It's fine" she said with a kind smile.

"Where are the others?" I asked and she pointed behind her with her thumb still looking at me.

I looked behind her and saw the other three.

"Hey guys Alice and Mike are here!" Y/n said and they walked towards us.

We talked for a bit and then Theo asked "so Alice are you and Mike.. like.. together now?" He asked which caused me to blush madly so did Mike.

"We're just friends!" I responded quickly and Y/n's eyes softened and her ears went down a bit.

"you two would be so cute together though.." She said but it just caused Mike and I to blush even more.

"U-u-uhh.. so where's The others?" I asked quickly trying to change the subject.

"Oh they are performing" Brody said and looked towards the hall where children's laughs could be heard. Y/n got a little teary but it seemed like I was the only to notice it, she then wiped them quickly away.. she must be having flashbacks of when she was performing.

When Freddy, Bonnie and Chica was done they spotted us and went to the bathroom to change human I guess so no one could get suspicious

When they got out the bathroom they walked to us.

We all talked and soon Golden joined.

Then me and Mike left because they where closing.

Me and Mike walked home together.

"I heard that there was a new security guard working on the weekends.. let's just hope it goes okay.." Mike said.

"yeah.." I responded and we reached my home.

"Bye Mike!" 

"Bye Alice!" 

I then went to sleep thinking about today.