Part 8

"Y/N!" Alice said and ran up to me with the others. we hugged and then they all started asking questions.

"Where did you go?"

"Are you okay?"

"Did anything happen' to you lass?"

"I'm fine guys, really." I said and sat down on the stage.

"Then where did you go?" Bonnie asked me.

"I was out singing a little.." I responded with the last part in a sad tone.

"ooo you sing?" Chica asked and looked at me with big eyes.

"I did.." I responded and looked down.

When I looked down I felt two people hugging me from each side, I look to my left and see golden freddy and on my right is Freddy.

When they let go Alice hugged me and said "you are an amazing singer Y/n.."

"Thank you.." I said and teared up a little but no one noticed.

"Well what do you guys wanna do now?"

"I have news!" Alice said and clapped her hands together.

"What is it?" I asked and she started talking.

"Next week another nightguard is coming to work with me" Alice said happily.

"Do you know his name?" Bonnie asked.

"I think it was Mike Schmidt.." Alice responded.

"that's great but i'm hungry so i'm going to go make some pizza" chica said and walked away.

Everyone went to do their own thing, I spotted bonnie testing his guitar so i went to see if i could help him.

"need help?" 

"Actually.. yeah i do" His ears then lowered a little.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about" I said and took his guitar, well not before asking of course.

"this goes here.. and this here.. and here.. And DONE!" Is said and i handed him it.

He tested it and it sounded pretty good.

"Wow Y/n I didn't know you where so good at adjusting guitars." He said and gave me a hug.

"I'm happy to help!" I responded.

"Can you play a song?" I asked which he nodded in agreement.

(All rights to groundbreaking)

When he was done I clapped.

"Wow bonnie didn't know you sing too!" I said happily.

"Well I have been practicing a bit" He smiled.

Then I heard the 6 am bell go off and we all walked back to our rooms while Alice left and the others going on their stage ready for the day.