Part 14

Authors pov

As the morning came people went to check out the new pizzeria.

Some kids where crying when they saw Mangle and some started rebuilding her destroying her more than Y/n.

The owner of the place didn't know what had happened to Mangle and Toy Chica since she was very dirty and some wiring where sticking out.

Y/n's pov

' I miss being human..' I thought and turned human even though it hurt, I let out a hiss and looked down.

I only had one ear left, my white shirt was torn on the sleeves, My black jeans where torn, I had blood almost everywhere I was also dirty some places like my legs, arms but my H/c hair was in a fine condition though.

I stood up and walked out in the hallway to find the bathroom.

When I got to the bathroom I started cleaning myself with soap and water. 

When I was done I looked fine except for my torn clothing.

I went out super hungry, so I took some money on the floor someone had dropped, it was only a dollar, though I could get a little pack of fries for this..

I went out seeing the new animatronics performing me and Toy Freddy made eye contact and he sent me a glare knowing I was a Y/n the (animal).

I stood in line ready to order, though when I talked it was very glitchy.

"I WiLl HaVe A sMaLl PaCk Of FriEs, tHaNk-k YoU" I said and looked down.

"Okay ma'am please wait over there while we prepare you're food" Said the cashier with a little fear in her voice.

I went over to the line where they waited for the food, after 2 minutes I got my fries and sat down at an empty table.

I ate my fries and before I knew it they where gone.

"I'm still hungry though.." I whispered to myself and looked down.

"here.." said a cold voice and 10 dollars where dropped on my table in front of me.

I Looked up and saw a guy  with dark blue eyes, light brown hair, red circles on his cheeks, bear ears and a black top hat with a red stripe on it.

"WhO aRe-e YoU?" I asked and he sat down.

"It's me Y/n, Toy Freddy or just call me Fred" He said in a cold tone.

"T-hank yOu" I said and took the money to get some pizza.

I returned to the table and set the pizza down infront of both me and Fred.

"WaNt SoMe?" I asked with a smile.

"Really?" He asked with wide eyes.

"YeS" I responded and grabbed a slice, so did Fred.

When We where done eating we talked, he was actually a really cool person.

"Let me fix you're voice box" He said and before I could respond He had already dragged me into a room with a bunch of voice boxes.

He tried one and I tried to talk though it didn't sound like me..

"can we try another one?" I asked with hope.

"What's wrong with this one?" He asked tilting his head.

"It's too high pitched.." I said.

"Okay let's try this one."

We tried at least 15 before I found the perfect one, it was my old one but Fred did some programming and it sounded as good as new!

"Thank you!" I said and hugged him.

Fred's pov

When Y/n hugged me I was stunned I didn't know that she would give me a hug already, I hugged of course back and we let go.

"I have a question Y/n.." I said and looked down at the floor.

"Hmm?"

"Why did you attack Toy Chica and Mangle?"

"They where going to attack the nightguards.."

"Why did you defend them?"

"They are my friends but I will say that I am really sorry for taking it as far as I did with Mangle I swear I will fix her.." She started tearing up a little and I hugged her for comfort.

"It will be okay.." I said in a soft voice. 

We walked back to the main room and she returned to the parts and services room.

When she was gone I couldn't stop thinking about her while Me, Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica performed.