Part 20

Before Alice's death.. :(

Y/n's pov

I tried to loosen the ropes to break free, I pulled harder and it hurt but I got free.

I looked and saw the others, they where asleep?

I then heard a loud scream and my  head snapped to the direction, I recognize that scream! It's Alice!

I ran as fast as i could to get to Alice but when i was there she was laying on the floor covered in blood and her own gore..

I heard a loud insane laugh and saw Shadow floating over to Alice and pulled out the knife from her dead body.

I was in shock, I couldn't move so I held in the loud scream.

Shadow then wrote on the wall 'Are you scared, yet?' and floated into the wall with the bloody knife in hand.

When she was gone I ran to Alice's bloody body while tears flooded down my face..

"..I'm so sorry for not protecting you Alice.." I said in a quiet voice and looked down at her watching as my tears hit her pretty face.

I hugged her dead body while crying and sobbing more.

After an hour the sadness was replaced with burning anger. 

I stood up leaving Alice's body to the police.

I started punching the wall until there was a big black hole.

I Left the hallway to go free the others from the rope they where tied to.

I Entered and saw Toy bonnie awake.

When I shut the door his eyes shifted over to me and held out his hands telling me to free him.

I cut the duck tape with my claws and Toy bonnie ripped the tape off his mouth so he could talk.

"What happened??" He asked and hugged me seeing the tear stains on my cheeks.

"ALICE IS DEAD!!!" I yelled and hugged him back tightly sobbing more.

"Shadow killed her.." I said in a quiet voice with anger in it.

"mmmm!" We heard a voice say and we turned to see Freddy awake and trying to get free with tears in his eyes and ears dropped, he clearly heard the news I had just told Toy Bonnie.

I cut him loose with my claws and he hugged me tightly.

I hugged back with my ears dropped down more.

"We will get her back for that!" He shouted in anger and let me go.

The others soon woke up and we all went to look at Alice one last time.

The girls where sobbing loudly while hugging each other while the guys cried silently only Calvin was on the floor pouring his eyes out with me since he is very emotional when it comes to death.

When the clock hit 6 we all had to leave to the stage trying our best to wipe off the tears.

Authors pov

The workers had found Alice's dead body but couldn't find any clues to who did it.

"Did you find a murder weapon?" The sheriff asked a officer.

"No, we think the murderer had taken the weapon with them" The officer responded

The Police left the pizzeria a little while after and the body was taken away.

No one of the Animatronics where happy the next couple of days either.

Y/n would spend most of the days crying in the 'Parts and services' room with the door locked golden Freddy comforted her mostly since he could teleport in the room.

The days where Y/n left the room she had a bad feeling about the day.

Y/n's pov

I left the room to see the others.

They where all doing a little better except for me..

I sat on the edge of the stage thinking.

I dozed off into the blue until I was snapped back to reality when I saw a bloody knife dropped on the table.

I took a few steps towards it and picked it up.

My mind wondered back to shadow when she had just killed Alice and I recognized the knife right away, This is Shadows knife!

Shadows pov.

I was just playing around watching everyone from the sealing thinking about the best way to get my revenge.

I was hanging upside down until my knife dropped on the table in front of Y/n..

'Uh oh' I said to myself and mentally slapped myself for dropping the knife right in front of her.

She got up and examined the knife, there went 2 seconds and her eyes widened, I guess she recognized it by now.

She walked off to the building room and I followed to get my knife back.

When she entered i closed the door and locked it afterwards.

"I know it's you Shadow.. " She said with her back still towards me.

"Oh well, I came to get my knife" I said in a fake happy tone.

She turned to me and we made eye contact for a split second.

Y/n's pov

When me and Shadow made eye contact I got a weird vision of a girl, She had long black wavy hair and deep blue eyes like the ocean, she had a purple long-sleeved sweater, black leggings, Black sneakers, she had fair skin and she was holding a black (Favorite animal) Plush tightly looking around the pizzeria.

I saw another girl run up to her she had H/l H/c hair and E/c eyes that shined brightly she was also holding the same plush, just in F/c.

"Wanna get pizza?" The Girl with the E/c eyes asked the other which she nodded to.

They where about to go to the eating place until a woman in her 30's came up to the girl with the black plush and slapped her across the cheek?!

"How dare you run off Scarlett?!!" The woman shouted in the little girls face while she was crying. (If Scarlett is your name just change it)

Just then the woman was attacked by another woman who later knocked the first woman out and dragged her to a room.

The kids followed the woman inside the room quietly.

They hid behind some boxes and saw a woman who had long straight purple hair, Purple-ish skin, wide white eyes and a uniform that was meant for the night guards, hers was just purple.

The purple woman then killed the mother in cold blood.

Both girls screamed and tried to run to the door but it was locked.

The purple woman then came behind the two girls and killed the one with E/c eyes first while her best friend stared in horror.

The girl with black hair was then pulled down on the floor and was tortured by the purple woman screaming while she cut her on her hands, legs and arms causing them to bleed constantly.

"You will be my new experiment" The purple woman said and laughed crazily, she pulled out a big syringe that was filled with special oil and stuck it in the little girls chest.

The girl was then turning pale and her hair became longer in the end she looked just like shadow.

"I'm not scared, yet.." The Girl said weakly and soon fainted

That's when I snapped back to reality