part 2

When I woke up I could hear music and children laughing? (Btw it's still Y/n's pov)

I tried to get up but I couldn't.

As I looked down i saw that I was broken.. I was missing my waist exposing my endoskeleton. Both my hands where missing but the skeleton was still there, I was also missing a ear and a eye, I also had a few scratches everywhere.

I Looked around to see the most heartbreaking thing ever.

Calvin the cat was missing almost everything both eyes, both ears, almost his whole body except his arms and legs.

My other band member was Theo The Tiger was only missing one arm and one leg with his jaw snapped open.

I Turned my head to see Brody The Bat, He was missing a wing and his legs fully only the endoskeleton was there to see and his beautiful dark purple eyes where torn out.

"g-guys?" I called out glitchy and quietly because of my voicebox.

Brody's eyes flickered a little but then looked up.

"Y-y/n? y-y-you're o-oka-y?" He asked 

"y-yes" 

"go-od"

As we chatted we could hear the voices getting lower and lower until there weren't a sound.

We chatted some more while waiting for the others and Brody told me the whole story of what happened at our Pizzeria.

"Me and Calvin was throwing a birthday party for a little boy named Alan. We where having a god time until one of the kids pressed a button on Calvins back causing Calvin to bite out for the child but luckily he only got his arm"

"hmm weird.." I replied as the clock hit 12 pm I could hear some walking outside it stopped and walked again then I heard a human scream before it sounded like a metal door was shut down.

The person seamed to sigh and walk to our room.

I panicked and decided to just pretend to be asleep and so did Brody.  

I heard a gasp it sounded like a female.. after that I heard running like she's running away that just made me more sadder. 

After awhile I heard more footsteps and the door opened all I could see was 4 shadows 'are they dangerous? Can they help me? can they help us?' all these thoughts ran through my mind until a male voice was heard. "what happened here Chica?" He asked and turned to the girl. "I Don't know.. Can we help them?" She asked and that question made my head snap up to face them.

I saw 4 humans. A guy with red hair and a pirate costume with a fox tail and fox ears, Beside him was another guy with purple hair and bunny ears, Beside him was the girl she had blonde hair and wore a bib that said 'Let's eat!' In the middle was a guy with Blue eyes and Brown hair with a black top hat and bear ears.

"Please help us!.." I tried to shout but it came out weird. after that everything turned black.