Part 12

Saturday..

Alice's pov

I was getting ready for bed when I got a call from work, I picked it up and they started talking.

"Is this Alice?"

"Yes, yes it is"

"We just wanted to inform you that there has been an accident in the pizzeria, So we are building a new pizzeria with better animatronics.. you will not be able too work in 4 weeks.. we are incredibly sorry.. Well that was all Alice, Goodnight!" Said the lady in the phone and hung up. When she did I dropped the phone on the floor and was really confused.

I turned the news on to see if i could figure it out.

"Breaking news: a child has been killed in the pizzeria by the bear animatronic called Freddy fazbear. They are currently rebuilding the pizzeria with better animatronics and more space for party rooms. They have also decided to move the old animatronics  to the new pizzeria in a 'parts and services' room. Some guards are also moving the other Animatronics Y/n the (animal), Brody the Bat, Calvin the cat and Theo the tiger from our childhood pizzeria 'Y/n's fantastic pizzeria'.. well that was all for tonight breaking news."

After I shut off the news I quickly called Mike in the verge of tears.

"Huh.. Alice.. why are you calling?" It sounded like Mike was just sleeping and I woke him up.

"haven't you seen the news?" I asked.

"No.." He responded sleepily.

"I'm coming over" I said and hung up before he could answer.

I took a Black hoodie, black leggings and my black shoes and ran out the door.

I knocked and Mike opened the door.

"What's wrong Alice?" He asked seeing the tears.

I told him the whole story..

"Do you think Y/n and the others will be okay?" I asked wiping the tears away.

"they are strong, don't worry Alice." Mike said and we decided I should stay the night.

Y/n's pov

i was sleeping quietly until something or rather someone decided to wake me up!

"WAKE UP GUYS!" It was clearly Theo.

"What is it dude?" Brody asked.

"We are being moved" he said and sat down.

"What do you mean 'moved'?" I asked and I could see Theo tearing up.

"T-the p-pizzeria-a is being r-replaced.." He said and broke down in tears.

"What that can't be?!" Brody almost shouted while I was comforting Theo.

"It will be fine guys.." Calvin said with a soft voice.

"It will" I said with determination.

With that we fell asleep..

Authors pov

The workers had shut off the animatronics and where now moving to Y/n, Brody, Calvin and Theo..

Little did they knew it was going to be the death of them..

The guards kicked open the door and switched off Brody, Calvin and Theo.. but they forgot about Y/n..

Y/n looked up and saw something she never wanted to see.. The guards where destroying Her friends..

She felt a strong lust for killing them and jumped on one of them starting to bite his head, arms his whole body.. She could hear his screams filling the room and felt the other three guards trying to pull her off.

When the first was dead she jumped at the closest one next with had ripped her ear off.

She jumped onto the second guard and began tearing him apart just like the first one.

She heard his screams.. they where painful to others but music to her, she felt the other two pulling her away.. pulling her hands.

When the second guard was dead she ran to the third and started killing him too.

His screams where screams of real pain.. she felt him punching her chest while the other one grabbed her feet trying to pull her off once more but seeing he was to weak he just ran out the room.. Of course he's not going to get away.

Y/n abandoned the third guard who was bleeding out, she ran to the Last guard and jumped on his back tearing him apart, when she was done she stood up and looked up to see the police..

Then everything went black..