part 1

Y/n's Pov

I was performing my Song on stage watching the kids with smiling faces and full of joy. When I was done singing me and my gang smiled and got of the stage to play with the kids they always loved that. as I got down a little girl came over to me and gave me a beautiful necklace, it was a f/c (fav color) heart shaped jewel with a gold edge, it was truly beautiful. "Thank you so much!" I said in my happy sunshine voice so she would get more happy. The little girl then said "you're welcome!" After that she gave me a hug and I hugged her back. I got on one of my knees so I was the same height as the little girl and asked" What's you're name?" "Alice!" She replied. (sorry if that is you're name just change it if you want too).

"I will keep this forever Alice and I will never forget you" I said in a soft voice and gave her another hug. After we hugged she ran to her Mother and Father who said they needed to go home. I waved to them 'bye' and left to look for the other kids.

I was outside a party room when I heard a loud scream it sounded like a childs scream so I rushed to see what was going on.

After I got there I saw something I never wanted to see.. One of my band members Calvin the cat had ripped a childs arm of. Calvin wasn't himself his eyes where black with two small white lights in the middle. When they turned back to their normal color which was green his eyes softened and his ears fell.

I was about to call out for him but I couldn't speak.. I was turned of.

The last thing I remember was seeing Calvin being knocked to the ground by a guard.

Then everything was black.