Part 6

Calvin's pov

When I woke up it just hit 12 am and the others woke up, Brody was the first to notice my tears since he sleeps beside me.

"Bro why are you sad?" He asked and hugged me as Theo and Y/n turned to us. I whipped the tears away and told them my nightmare.

When I was done telling the nightmare they all hugged me.

But when Y/n hugged me it was different I already knew I had feelings for her but she only thinks of me like a friend and it breaks my heart.

"It's okay Calvin that will never happen" Y/n said in a caring voice as the door opened we looked to see Chica in the door frame looking sad.

"What's wrong Chica?" I asked "I just listened to the nightmare.." She said and hugged me and i hugged back. "Now let's go to the others" She said and smiled brightly and we followed her.

Okay I have to admit it she's pretty cute too..

Golden Freddy's pov

When the others stepped in the room me and Freddy ran to Y/n "Let's go to the nightguard" Y/n nodded and Then I heard the others "We wanna come too!" It was Chica and Everyone ran to the nightguard.

When Y/n knocked on the glass Alice turned on the light and saw us all and i guess it startled her because we didn't transform into humans yet.

"Oh right" Said Y/n and turned human the others seemed to get the message and we all turned human and Alice opened the door and jumped into Y/n's arms and we all group hugged it was nice to have more people here at the pizzeria.

When we let go we all talked.

Calvin's pov

"Oh calvin do you mind telling the others about the nightmare you had??" Y/n asked me kindly which I smiled at.

"Sure" I replied and told them the whole story and it accidentally got Chica to cry a little so I had to comfort her. 

golden freddy's pov

I saw that Chica was blushing alot huh, guess she has a little crush I'm going to ask her later. When Calvin was done telling the story everyone sat with wide eyes except for Y/n, Brody, Theo and Chica.

"hey guys wanna play truth or dare?" Alice asked after awhile.

"Sure" We replied and Alice went first.

"Calvin truth or dare?" 

"Truth" He replied in a shy tone.

"Do you have a crush?"

"Y-y-yes..." He replied and blushed a light pink, this guy is pretty honest though I like it.

"Okay my turn." He said and looked at me.

"Is it okay if I call you golden?" He asked and I nodded.

"Okay Golden truth or dare?"

"Dare" I replied confidently

"Kiss anyone here but not me though" He replied and I blushed like crazy I was about to move closer to Y/n but the 6 am bell rung.

"Oh guys it's time for me to go" Alice said and packed her stuff.

Dang it I was so close!

We waved bye to Alice and the others went to their room while I teleported away.