Audition Tape #10 - Corey Hahm

His toned torso given away by his muscle shirt, a tall, youthful lad treks through a forest, his red flannel button-up tied around his waist. Backpack straps are coiled around his shoulder with the crooked bag rubbing against the guy's back. It recoils from the heavier, steeper steps, bouncing off and into him.

His chin is scruffy and his black hair is wavy and thick. His eyes are slightly slanted with bleak grey irises. Paired with his cargo shorts are standard white socks and sneakers colored a desaturated gold and navy blue.

The cam facing his way, he grins and wipes sweat from his brow.
"Greetings producers of Total Drama Summer Camp. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Corey Hahm, an upcoming politician raised from a humble background in South Korea. What your show needs is somebody that everyone can believe in, look up to, and count on everyday. What Total Drama needs is a leader, a hero."

His expression blending pride and smugness, he stops to stand upright and tall. He runs a hand through his hair, combing the strands with his fingers. Background ambiance is provided by the faint buzzing of bugs.

"Who better to fill that role than yours truly? There's no better candidate for a new Hope's Peak student than I. In fact, I could be a new addition to the student council! But before any of that, I ask Hope's Peak Academy to consider enrolling me as the Ultimate Politician over all other possibilities."

Hiking onward, he ducks an oncoming tree branch sticking out in his path. He rises up a moment later, swatting away spider webs and outreaching leaves.

"For I am a traveler and a conqueror! I shall travel to your island, conquer the competition, and then sail overseas to Japan to attend Hope's Peak Academy, where I'll conquer my grades and the expectations of the institution! The mighty shall fall, but not I, for I am the mightiest!"

After striking a triumphant stance with his foot planted firmly upon a rock, he bends down to pick something up. Straightened up and strolling over to the camera, he holds up a button serving as propaganda for his political campaign. He flashes his pearly whites, a momentary twinkle occurring.

"Leaving it up to you to make the right decision, Total Drama," Corey exhales, clutching the button tightly in his grip. Like a curtain, blackness looms over the scene and pulls the capture to a close.

=== AUDITION END ===

A visual of this character will be provided here in an update at a later date.