Audition Tape #7 - Brooke Manni

Pacing back and forth within a hallway with a large window in the background is a young woman in a black, quilted riding jacket and dark navy work pants. Her hair is long, straight, black, and sleek. She's wearing silver-framed spectacles and behind them are her bright green eyes. She's got a Styrofoam coffee cup in her left hand and on the corresponding wrist is a watch. Right now, her face gives off the impression that she's got something serious on her mind. Through the window, it can be seen that the sky is dreary with heavy, gray clouds.

"Total Drama, here's the deal. I don't have enough time to elaborate on every reason you should pick me for your show. There's an EF3 tornado out there, thirty plus miles to the northwest of here, and like, my team and I need to get out there soon to track that sucker down. I'll instead list out some of my best qualities, which is, like out of a ton," she snickers, satisfied with her self-praise. She sips her coffee.

"Name is Brooke Manni. I know how to get stuff done. I am hardworking and my focus doesn't derive from a job or task until it's complete. Honors student too, by the way. Had superb grades for all subjects for, like, all of my time in school," she boasts, her voice giving off an air of supremacy. If the accent wasn't enough, the surname points to her being Finnish. She does more pacing, more sipping. She taps at her wristwatch, viewing the time and then nods to herself.

"I'm a fast learner as well and was naturally born a leader. Tried being a follower, hardly ever ended nicely. If people don't listen to me at first, I'll figure out how to make them listen. More times than I ever like to admit, they don't do stuff right, so I have to do it for them. Unlike those losers, I know how to do things efficiently and correctly. On your competitive game show, I doubt it'll be any different," she takes a long quaff of her coffee. She stretches out both arms afterward.

"May as well hand me the prize money as soon as I get there. It'll save everybody time. Speaking of time, I've ran out of it. Got a tornado to chase. Don't keep me waiting for your answer, producers!" she heads up to the camera and ends the recording there. The absence of video transitions to the gray-scale fuzz and obnoxious hissing we've all come to know by this point.

=== AUDITION END ===

A visual of this character will be provided here in an update at a later date.