Audition Tape #2 - Nicki Yoo

A sea of camera static thrashes around violently, eventually fading into black. Not a thing can be seen. What can be heard, however, is bass. Really loud bass. It's from the dubstep music blaring throughout a room. People are cheering and screaming with immense delight. The camera is picked up and fumbled around, positioned right-side up, and then aimed downwards at a turntable. The camera is turned around to reveal a woman with purple shutter shades over her eyes and dark hair that just reaches past her shoulders. The front bangs are swept to the left-hand side of her forehead. Running through her mane are cyan streaks, with dyed bangs dangling just above and around her left eye.

Hugging the girl's neck is a pair of white headphones with pink earmuffs, each decorated with a heart. Down the neck of the girl's shirt runs a cord. Centered on her pale tee is a giant beamed note and the sleeves are a shaded teal. Clicking and clacking while swaying just below the collar is a rainbow bead necklace. A dark purple hooded jacket is tied around her waist with two light blue glowsticks attached to her left hip. Nothing further below can be seen due to the big turntable she's currently working. Illuminating her right wrist are three bracelets, a luminescent combination of yellow, pink, and orange.

"Yeah! This song has some sick beats!" she eccentrically exclaims, barely audible over the music.

"This party's amazing!!" a partygoer adds.

"You love this song, too?!" a second partygoer chimes in.

"Yeah! Alright! We should order some grub! Yo Brody, order some pizza! Woohooooo!!!" a third bellows excitedly, waving their cowboy hat in the air.

"Keep on rocking, guys!" encourages the deejaying woman. "'Sup, Total Drama? The name's Nicki! I'm a DJ on tour!" she pushes up and down some sliders on the mixer. "If I win that prize money, it'll totally help me boost my career!" she headbangs softly. "Like, I could buy bigger and louder equipment!"

The remixed song fades out, coming to an end. The crowd roars in applause and starts feverishly chanting for an encore.

"You frenzied bastards want an encore?!" Nicki calls out to the crowd, receiving another eruption of applause. "Alright! Time to spin this shit!" she shouts, replaying the song and scratching the record some more. "Life is a party! Never forget that! It's something I live by everyday! And, uh..." she pauses to think. "Live... in the moment! So, uh, yeah! Choose DJ N1ck1 and you won't regret it, Total Drama!" Nicki peers out at the crowd. "Yo, guys! Pass this around!"

The camera is instantly tossed out into the sea of partying teens. It crowd-surfs the mass of reveling adolescents. Constantly, it gets knocked around. Glimpses of the ceiling, floor, and random teenagers cycle through for the next passing moments. Abruptly, the camera tumbles to the floor and immediately cuts to static. A final few seconds of the party are audible and the music's intense soundwaves make the camera jitter. It flickers off indefinitely soon after.

=== AUDITION END ===

An external link is available for viewing Nicki's sprite.

10/18/23 UPDATE - Minor grammar, spelling, and word choice corrections.
4/11/24 UPDATE - Provided a link to Nicki's sprite.