chapter 11

Next morning i woke up alone in the room. I called my parents to give them update on our trip obviously sparing some details out before i entering the bathroom.

While i was brushing my teeth, i heard a knock on the door. "Thank you, you can leave. we have everything we need" i called back guessing it's the maid bringing us towels and bathing products like usual.

"No i think there's something important missing..." he rasped back in a kind of rude way. I sighed scanning the bathroom for anything needed but everything was present.

"No there isn't. Please go away!" I requested keeping a polite tone.

"I don't think so..."

"What the fuck is wrong with this dude?!" I groaned drying my hand with the towel.

I took firm steps towards the door slamming it open to give this guy a piece of my mind and probably get his name, so i can report him to his supervisor.

"I think i make the call over here mist... shawn!?" I stared at him in shock aa he smirked at me.

"Yeah There's something wrong with this dude... he just ran down this way like scaredy cat" he pointed to his right as i rolled my eyes slapping his chest playfully.

"Just come in..." i grumbled moving away so he can enter.

As soon as i closed the door, his arms were wrapped around tightly. "Good morning gorgeous" i whispered.

"Good morning" i smiled titling my head back to give him a quick kiss.

"What brings you here?" I asked him quietly as i let go of his grip.

"Well i came here to inform you guys of our plans today but it seems you're alone" he explained looking around for olivia.

"Oh oli stayed the night with brian, but you can tell me then I'll send her the details" i said wrapping my arms around his neck so he can lean into anither kiss.

Who would thought I'd be so confident to constantly kiss this dream boy without fainting?

"What!? She's with brian!?" He pulled away in surprise "that's weird, the house was pretty quiet last night. I mean his room's next to mine, i would've heard if something was going on" he chuckled.

"Yeah that's strange, when i see her again I'll ask her if something went wrong cause it's unusual fornher to stay with a guy and not try something wild... anyway tell where are we going?" I whined impatiently tugging at his arm.

"Okay so the guys rented us a yacht for the day but first i will take you to a nice restaurant for breakfast" he grinned cupping my cheeks gently.

"Aren't you afraid someone will see us?" I asked nervously.

"I don't care... now hurry up and dress up" he ordered pecking my lips before laying down on the bed to watch tv.

I glanced at him fondly before entering the bathroom. I decided to go with a blue sky maxi dress, i didn't bithwr to put make up on cause i didn't feel it.

I prepared my bag for the sea trip then met shawn grabbing his hands as we walked out of the room.

We walked down the street to a fancy cafe taking a seat on the terrace above the beach. Thankfully it wasn't too crowded, only five tables were occupied.

"I'll have an omelette and for the lovely lady pancakes please" shawn said to the waiter who wrote down the order.

"Would you like anything to drink?" He asked politely.

"I'll have a cup of tea and..." shawn replied before glancing at me.

"Do you have milkshake?" I asked eagerly. Shawn's face paled as the waiter nodded his head.

"I'll have one thank you" we handed him the menus then left.

"Seriously!? You got milkshake? And pancakes?" He exclaimed making me laugh.

"Honey we're gonna be sailing for hours under the heating sun are you sure you don't want to calm down a bit? I don't want to you te get sick" he said grabbing my hands gently.

I snorted rolling my eyes. "Said the guy who ate six muffins an hour before lunch yesterday" i retorted sassily.

"Hey! Muffins are a healthy cheap meal" he protested.

"Yeah sure darling, whatever you say" i brushed him off battling my eyelashes charmingly.

"Did i ever how cute your british accent is?" he caressed my cheek gently. I couldn't help but blush at his compliment.

"It is so easy to shut you up" he teased smirking. I gasped slapping his hands away with a side glare.

After our food arrived we ate in silence enjying the nice view. I excuse myself to go to the bathroom.

While i was washing my hands, i felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned my head to see a blonde girl who quickly looked down a pink shade tinting her cheeks from being caught staring.

"Do you need something sweetie?"

"Um no... yeah... sorry i don't want to sound rude but can i ask you a question?" She stuttered as i nodded my head.

"Were you sitting with shawn Mendes?" She asked akwardly

"Yeah we're close friends" i answered dryly to avoid an argument.

"That's not it at all... it's just, would he mind if i took a picture with him? I don't wanna annoy him on his vacation but I'm really a big fan and dreamed of meeting him. I'm so nervouse he'd get upset... you know what I'll just leave" she rambled turning away.

"Wait don't go... he won't mind at all, he loves you guys more than anything" I sniffled a laugh at her useless worry.

"Come here"

I grabbed her hand leading her to our table. Shawn didn't notice us since he was scrolling through his phone. I coughed to get his attention. He frowned in confusion at the girl.

"Well shawn, i met this lovely girl who was dying to meet you but was really nervous and was afraid she'd bother you" i explained pushing her in front of me.

"Of course not, i love meeting my fans..." he stood up a smile plastered on his face as he pulled her in a tight hug.

They kept talking for a few good minutes, i felt my eyes getting teary as i heard her story about Shawn's music helped her get over her fears and taught her to be brave and confident.

"Can you take the photo please" she handed me her phone as i clicked a few pictures from different angle.

She thanked shawn then turned to me "thank you so much, i swear if it wasn't for your help i wouldn't have had the guts to talk to him" she said wrapping her arms around me.

"You're so sweet" shawn said after she left.

"Your fans are pretty lucky to have you, i mean you changed their life and helped them to conquer their fears and insecurities" i exclaimed squeezing his hands gently.

"Glad i could help, i already paid and the guys are probably waiting for us"

He stood up as we walked towards the beach chatting the whole way. Once we spotted the group of guys standing with olivia, we headed towards them.

"Oh ellie, i don't think you've met jon" shawn introduced.

"Nice to meet you" i shook his hand.

"Me too, i saw you at the club that night he spilled his drink on you, i can't believe how are you still with after being such an ass" he teased making me laugh.

"Okay everyone hop in" shawn yelled pushing jon away almost making him trip and fall on the floor.
----------------
Comment your thoughts down below and don't forget to vote and share ly❤😍
also please follow my new page on tumblr "redgirl-mendes" for more cool stories