chapter 8

"Where are you going? The pool is that way." Olivia pulled at my arm.

"I know but shawn told me to ask the receptionist to lead us there" i shrugged my shoulders.

"So you're just gonna walk up to him and say: hey I have a meeting with shawn mendes, and he's gonna lead you immediately to him" i can't help but laugh with her, the situation seems pretty akward.

"He'll think you're a crazy fan dying to meet him and probably call the security on you" she reasoned.

"Nah that's you... but you're right" i mocked before walking outside to the pool.

It was pretty crowded, people screaming and swimming others sunbathing in peace. We scanned the place but there was no sight of him.

He texted me to inform me they were there, i replied we were as well. It's hard not to notice his tall giantic figure, where is he?

Suddenly an employee carefully approached us. "Miss Ellie, miss olivia?" He asked politely as we nodded our heads "please follow me, mister mendes is waiting for you at his private pool" he explained.

He walked in front as we followed behind until we arrived at a fancy chalet. Right of course, a famous pop star wouldn't join a public pool, he has his own. How more dumb can i get? We thanked him before knocking at the door.

"Hello" a tall bearded man opened the door. He stared at us skeptically for a few seconds until his face lit up.

"you must be Ellie, it's such a pleasure to meet the first girl that rejected shawn." We all bursted laughing.

"I'm Geoff by the way" he reached his hand as i shook it.

"Geoff get the fuck away from the door, these are my guest" i heard a very familiar voice before we caught geoff being pulled away and shawn stood shirtless only in his swimsuit at the door. I couldn't help but stare at him for a few seconds which made him smirk smugly.

"I think I'm gonna have another panic attack" olivia whispered squeezing my hand forcely. I slapped her arm away before giving shawn a hug.

"What took you so long? Didn't i tell you to ask the receptionist for help?" He scowled jokingly.

"Well i was going to but felt like it was weird and embarrassing to walk up to him and ask him to bring me to you" i confessed my cheeks burning as he laughed.

"I already informed him about you two, how do you think he recognized you at the pool? anyway come inside" He moved as we entered and followed him into the large living room. There i found three guys laying on each couch.

"Guys this is Ellie and olivia. And girls this is Brian, connor and my manager Andrew and you already met Geoff" he introduced us as we waved our hands to everyone.

"Ooh this is the famous Ellie? It's nice to meet you, shawn wouldn't stop talking about you since he met you" brian smirked as shawn turned bright red next to me.

"Oh my god, you're the one who made shawn look like a fool twice, you are the strangest girl I've ever met. And i mean it as a compliment" connor exclaimed rather loudly making me jump in surprise as everyone bursted laughing, he seemed like a quiet guy at first.

"Okay guys stop it" shawn jumped in sneaking his arm around my waist pulling me closer as i blushed furiously.

"Weren't you going outside?" He raised his eyebrow rubbing my side gently.

One after another walked out to the backyard except his manager who said he had a few phonecalls to make.

"We need to put our swimsuits on" i told him pointing at olivia who was still taking in the new fancy surrounding.

He nodded his head pointing in the direction of the bathroom before kissing my temple and then followed his friends.

I grabbed olivia by the hand entering the large bathroom. I pulled out our matching bikini from my bag. I took the red one and she took the yellow one. Afterwards i folded our clothes into my bag. We took some quick sexy mirror picture before walking outside.

As soon as we stepped out of the house, we heard loud whistles echoing around us. I looked down embarrassed as everyone's gaze were focused on us.

"Hey watch your eyes guys, Ellie's mine" shawn glared at them as he stood in front of me completely blocking their view "but you're free to have the other one" he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Well he's right I'm free for anyone guys" she grinned making us laugh.

Soon enough all of them jumped into the water except shawn and i sat on a long beach chair as i applied sunscreen onto his back. I enjoyed myself as my fingertips run down his mascular strong back and chest.

I heard a loud giggle coming from far, i glanced at olivia having a conversation with Brian already setting her new target.

"You're ready to go" i tapped him gently on the shoulder.

"What aren't you coming?" He pouted.

"Maybe Later, i prefer to stay here at the moment" he nodded his head but i caught a glimpse of sadness in his eyes. I caressed his cheek giving him a quick kiss before he stood up.

I laid back down closing my eyes, relaxing a bit. Until i felt a arm sneaking under my knees and myself being lifted in the air. I opened my eyes instantly in surprise.

"SHAWN LET ME DOWN NOW! I TOLD YOU I DON'T WANNA GET INTO THE WATER" i freaked out but it was too late, he already reached the edge of the pool quickly throwing me down.

I held my breath as i sunk deep in the water. I rapidly swam back up to the surface, removing my wet hair from my face as i rubbed my eyes searching for him.

Suddenly i heard a loud splash from behind me, and felt a pair of arms grabbing my legs. I screamed getting everyone's attention as i was pulled down again. Everyone laughed at our little scene.

When we appeared again, i glared at him. "Fuck you!" I exclaimed as i jumped on him in attempt to drown him but he was so heavy and wouldn't budge from his position.

I finally gave up heading to the stairs but he pulled me back backing me into the wall trapping me as he placed his hands on either side of me. But if he thinks that's gonna come me down he was wrong.

"I love you too" he replied sarcastically crashing his lips against mine. I wanted to push him away but couldn't control myself, he was driving me crazy.

Instead i curled my fingers into his slick hair deepening the kiss as instinctively wrapped my legs around his firm waist.

I pulled away once the need of air became unbearable but he started nibbling at my neck as i accidentally let out a moan at the sudden pleasure, totally forgetting we were surrounded by his friends.

"Get a room" Brian yelled from the other side of the pool. I pulled away my cheeks creeping red.

"Shut the fuck up" shawn retorted back. I wrapped my arms around him burying my face into his neck as he rubbed my back soothingly.

"I love you" he whispered into my ears. My face dropped and my heartbeat raced.

Why did he have to throw around these words randomly? I stayed quiet as i clung closer to him.
----------------
Comment your thoughts down below and don't forget to vote and share ly❤😍
also please follow my new page on tumblr "redgirl-mendes" for more cool stories