chapter 2

"I'm shawn"

He introduced himself reaching his hand out but i stayed quiet staring at him blankly "don't be scared i don't eat humans" he laughed as he ran his hand through his messy soft curls. He aproached the bed sitting on the edge. I gasped moving away instantly.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna do anything to you" he placed his hand on my shoulder sending me a rassuring smile.

I don't know why but something about his voice made me relax a bit. I let out a deep breath shrugging my shoulder staring down avoiding his gaze.

"What happened... last night? Did we... umm..." i stuttered nervously not able to continue my cheeks turning slightly pink.

"Between us? Nothing" he answered sincerly chuckling.

"Oh really then why am i half naked? I definetly didn't come here without any clothes on" I snapped my head up raising my eyebrows suspiciously.

He stared at me blankly taken aback by my dry tone. "You really don't remember what happened yesterday, do you?" He asked knitting his eyebrows in confusion as i shook my head.

"We met at the club, we were dancing together for most of the night. When you wanted to leave, you mumbled about some olivia or something but you were so hazy and lost from drinking i could barely understand. When i asked you what's your room number was you didn't answer so i braught you to mine and laid you on the bed" he explained in a calm voice.

"When i went to close the door, you suddenly rushed into the bathroom throwing up. I assume you don't drink much because you let eveything out last night" he chuckled as i nodded scratching the back of my neck nervously .

"So i followed you inside and helped you until you were completely done. Unfortunately you stained your pretty dress so i was forced to take it off... i apologise for that by the way but i had no choice" he bit his lips sending me regretful look.

"afterward you sat on the bed then drifted to sleep but i slept on the couch" he pointed to the large leather white couch located next to the bathroom door.

A small smile broke across my face as i heard his explanation. He seems like a real gentleman. I mean he could have left me alone for someone else to take care of me but instead he helped me and offered me his bed without complaining and didn't try to take advantage of me while i was drunk. Wish that teen boys at his age nowadays were all the same.

"Oh sorry for giving you trouble last night, my friend ditched me and I'm not used to drinking this much" i apologised but he jusg shaked his head in denial.

"It's okay, i got you some pills since your head probably hurts" he offered me a glass of water and two white pills. I gratefully swallowed them thanking him.

Since i removed my hand to take the medicine, it caused the sheet to fall slightly showing the top of my breast spilling from my bra. I caught him staring so i snapped my fingers in front of his face to get his attention.

"Well you can't expect me to have a hot girl in my bed and not expect me to stare a little" he replied  with a cocky tone smirking. My mouth fell agape in shock... i take back what i said earlier, he's a total dick.

"And i thought you were a nice respectful guy, turns out you're a douchbag" i frowned in disgust crossing my arms over my chest to block his view.

"Honey if i wanted to have sex with you i would have done it while you were vulnerable and drunk but i would never take advantage of an innocent girl. Unlike now that you're completely sober i will enjoy the amazing view as much as i can" he grinned making shivers run down my spine.

That's when i realised i had to get the fuck out of here as fast as possible before i murder him.

"What's your name hun? It's kind of rude not to introduce yourself properly specially since i was the one who helped you" he questioned raising his eyebrow playfully.

"Knowing my name won't matter, now Where are my clothes? I have to leave" I held myself keeping a stern voice even though i was trembling inside.

"I can tell you're from England from Your accent..." He stood up in front of me. That's when i realised he wasn't wearing a shirt showing his muscled arms and perfect abs, he was still talking to me but i honestly wasn't paying attention anymore.

"Hey... England my eyes are up here" i blushed furiously looking away as he chuckled softly before heading to his closet, i couldn't help but steal a quick glance at his fine ass and strong back while he rummaged through his clothes.

"Anyway i was telling you that your dress is too damaged so I'll land you something from my closet" he pulled out a large black sweatshirt and grey sweatpants laying them on the bed beside me.

"No need, my room should not be so far, no one will catch me in the dress" i retorted back impatiently.

"I'm not asking you... I'll leave these here for you to get dressed" he leaned down whispering into my ears as my heart skipped a beat.

Damn! What's this boy doing to me?!

Once he closed the door behind him, i jumped out of bed and put on the clothes he gave me before grabbing my purse and the bag containing my dirty dress.

I opened the door closing it quietly behind me praying that he doesn't hear me leaving. I jumped slightly in surprise when i heard a loud whistle coming from behind, i turned around as i found him laying on the couch in front of the tv. How big is this suite? My entire room is half his bedroom.

"Damn! You look so hot in my clothe, you should keep them" he mocked me with his sarcastic annoying voice.

The sweatshirt was dangling from my shoulder all the way to my knees and his sweatpants were too baggy I'm sure they're gonna drop any second on the floor... the point is i look anything but hot right now.

I rolled my eyes "no way! i don't want to keep anything that remind me of you" i replied smiling sarcastically.

"Ohh that really hurts England, i never imagined you being so mean" he placed his hand over his heart pretending to be offended by my words.

"honestly i liked you more when you were drunk 'oh baby you look so freaking hot' 'oh my god i just want to jump on you right in front of everyone' 'damn your ass is so sexy' not to mention your constant attempt of grabbing it" he replied imitating my drunken voice smirking. My cheeks creeped red as l recalled my naughty actions.

"Has anyone ever told you how annoying you are?" I just glared at him before heading towards the door walking past him but he grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Not as many times as i have been called pretty boy... by you" he licked his lips lifting my chin making me stare at his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Fuck you!" I whispered scowling as i pushed him away.

"Maybe next time..." he called out but i didn't respond. I walked out into the hallway slamming the door behind me.

I glanced behind me "room 1030" before continuing my way down to my room on the sixth floor.
----------------
Comment your thoughts down below and don't forget to vote and share ly❤😍
also please follow my new page on tumblr "redgirl-mendes" for more cool stories