chapter 7

"That's SHAWN FUCKING MENDES..."

My eyes popped open, not beleiving a word. I turned to shawn as he waved his hand in front of me smirking. Realising my mistake and recalling all our previous conversations when were talking about him.

I felt like such a fool. I looked down my cheeks creeping red in embarrassment, all i wished was the earth to split in half and Swallow me entirely from existence.

"I can't beleive my best friend was hanging out with SHAWN MENDES" she giggled as shawn joined laughing.

"wait.. that mean you're the bitch in the picture" she exclaimed. I gasped offended slapping her on the arm making her yelp.

That's when i felt a pair of eyes, gazing at me. I turned my head and shawn was standing quietly checking me out.

I was wearing nothing but a tiny fucking towel wrapped around my body! I pushed olivia aside and hurried into the bathroom to dress up.

I could hear olivia rambling excitedly with shawn inside the room. I pulled on a patterned black crop top and slided into my high waisted short staring at myself in the mirror.

Okay you just got humiliated in front of the boy you like, you made a fool of yourself... what am i saying? I need to stop stalling and head back there to fix this mess.

"... can i take a picture with you please?" I entered and both of them turned their head towards me. I shifted from one foot to another nervously "can we talk shawn?" I asked calmly.

"Sure but first the selfie" he raised his hand in the air as they both posed ridiculously, i stomped my feet impatiently on the ground, he was really starting to get on my nerve.

"Hey why don't you join us in the last one?" He suggested but i shook my head. Oli unamused approached me in firm steps.

"Ellie, when shawn mendes ask you to take a picture you shut up and obey" she threatened dragging me next to him.

"Ellie?" I didn't look at him but i can hear the smug in his voice. I pinched Olivia's arms punishing her for revealing my secret, i was enjoying torturing him and his desperate attempt to find the truth.

We took a quick picture before i grabbed his arm and lead him to the small balcony locking the door behind me to give us some privacy.

"Ellie what a nice name!" He repeated it testing the sound of it earning a slap from me on the arm.

"Do you usually abuse everyone around you?" He questioned frowning.

"Only people who are hella annoying and ... oh assholes" i retorted crossing my arms over my chest making him laugh harder.

"What do you want?" I asked dryly.

"First i wanted to apologize about last night, as you realise now i didn't want anyone to catch us because that will invade your privacy and i wouldn't allow that... even though they already caught us hugging but thankfully it was blurry. No one will recognize me" he stopped as i shook my head in denial.

"Olivia recognized you only. she pulled me out of my sleep to shout at me because shawn mendes is hugging a bratty bitch" i rolled my eyes.

"Wow my fans are incredibly intelligent" he smiled proudly. "Wait that's mean!" He frowned.

"I don't care about that .... i feel offended because she recognized a douchbag singer and not her childhood bestfriend" i pouted in teasing tone.

"Hey I'm not a douchbag... Anyway again I'm so sorry for putting you through this. And Second are you free tonight?" I glanced at him raising my eyebrow "too soon?" He asked hesitantly.