Chapter 50: Aurora

Readers' Discretion is advised. Might get a bit gory here for some.
_______________________________________

Well, at least it wasn't a bad picture.

Her being depicted as some kind of demon. She kept on zooming in to the horns on her head, they really did keep it real.

Aurora was having the worst of times. Her IG followers increased by over a hundred. And not for the right reasons.

Just idiots. Some men asking for a nightstand, girls throwing shades into her face.

The latest picture that had her name tagged to it wasn't so awful looking. It was just that the intention behind it wasn't appealing.
After the ugly incident with someone else's boyfriend, a lot of the insults had been thrown to her face.

She'd been called a slut, fake, shady and far worse.
Claudette had wasted no time posting this picture, making it all the worse.

She'd locked herself in her room for almost a week now, begged Mrs. Potts to change her room (for she knew she couldn't stay with 'Dripping in Daisies' Cinderella anymore), and she hadn't even spoken to even her mother since. Her aunts had warned her not to. They were already facing too much on their hands to face her.

Her hand had been hovering over the 'delete account' option on her Instagram for the past week now. The shades were just way too much.

And for sure, she wasn't being invited to the Winter Party. Ironic as she was the one who had started handing out the invitations. She was probably the only one who wasn't going. How sweet.

Cinderella was going for sure, she'd been obsessing over the dress she was sewing. Morning and night, sewing away. The noise was repulsive. But Aurora didn't complain. They hadn't spoken since the incident.
Awkward as it may seem, it looked right.

She knew Cinderella was drowning in guilt, but still said nothing. Aurora had long blocked Snow from her contacts so she wasn't sure if Snow had tried calling.
Snow hadn't even come close to their room.
There was just a large icy tension between the three of them.

As soon as Aurora curled herself into a ball, their door barged open.

"Why Cinderella. Whatever are you doing?"

Aurora looked up when she heard the mockery in the voice and saw Drizella, Cinderella's step-sister. She saw Cinderella quickly tear the dress she was working on away from the sewing machine and try to chuck it into a nearby bag.

It seemed she wasn't fast enough because Drizella quickly walked over to it and pulled it from where it was hidden.

Drizella held it out at arms length to see the entire gown. Though incomplete, even Aurora had to admit it was a beautiful start for a dress.

"Well, look at this. So amazing. Is this the reason you haven't been doing Anastasia's laundry. How glorious."

Cinderella was already shaking in fear nearby. "I...I was... I was...I..."