Chapter 57: Truth Be Told

Jasmine maintained a composed pose. No one on earth could make her shrink or feel small. Especially not a desperate attention seeker.

Since Tinkerbell was planning on spilling people's dirt tonight, Jas was a hundred percent sure what was on her plate.

"How's the baby coming?" Tink immediately blurted, her sobriety seemed to be crashing down on her after the salt solution.

At this question, every single soul in the room (excluding Pocahontas, Esmeralda and Jasmine) contorted their faces in shock.

Jasmine felt Aladdin stiffen though he was meters away from where she was standing. She popped an eyebrow up at Tinkerbell.
"Yeah. The baby's good. So?"

Tinkerbell looked a bit taken aback by the quick response. So she spoke again. "Does the father know?"

"Aladdin?" Jasmine gave a hearty laugh. "No, he doesn't. My choice. But I guess he knows now." She smirked and looked at him without actually turning her face.

Tinkerbell gripped her fist with another.

That went south fast.

"You're pregnant? As in 'pregnant' pregnant?" Aladdin pushed his way to get to her side.

After scoffing, she faced him for the first time in weeks. "Of course Einstein, how many other meanings of pregnant do you know?"

Trust the students of Walt Disney to stare at their new source of attraction.

"A-and... it's mine?"

Jasmine flicked her hand in his face. "Duh. It takes two to make one. And I didn't go around legs in the air with everyone in college.  Y'know, like you."

Before Al could speak again, Jasmine looked being him and smiled. "I see your goldilocks girlfriend isn't here tonight. Bummer. Is that why you're looking for comfort? Go find it in another female's mouth."

"Jas. Stop!" He dared to reach out and grab her shoulders.
She made an effort to pull herself off his hold but she didn't bother to struggle and just left his arms there.

"If there's one thing I'll agree with you on, it's that it does take two to make one. I should have known about this. Now it's... it's all a shock to me."

"You're quite lucky this pint-sized bimbo over here spoke up. Trust me not to have spared you an ounce of knowledge." She finally snatched herself from him.
"I was going to tell you though. Since I realized it before the scandal. But afterwards, I also realized what a waste it would be. If you could look down on me, when I polished you up, loved you unconditionally, while we were just dating. Imagine how my life would have been if you were a father. A husband."
She sighed. "This child is not going through that, Al. Period!"

Tinkerbell didn't know if it was right to move on from here, these two were obviously trying to elongate what she'd had planned.

"I'm so sorry, Jasmine. I am truly, truly sorry."

"That you got caught. Don't be a wuss. You think I don't know guys like you? I just blame myself for being stupidly faithful. So many better people must have come my way. And I rejected them all for you."
She threw her head back. "Just leave me alone. And never ask about this child again. And I'll continue to help with your fees in this school. Afterwards, I want you to go back to the life you were living before. And never, ever in your life let me set my eyes on you ever again." She turned and faced Tinkerbell.

It was an obvious sign that she had said her last. And Aladdin felt sudden regret.

"So..." Ariel broke the tension-filled silence. "Got...uh...anything else, Tink or should we..."

"Hold your horses, Ariel. I'm not done. I did say I'll expose everyone in this room. And I meant that. Now, since the Winter Sisters helped to open up the floor, why dont we kick off once more with..."

There was another nail-biting anxiety sweeping through the crowd.

"Tarzan's parent issues?"

Tarzan's eyes went wide.

How did she know?

He didn't even know Tinkerbell.

"Okay, that's taking it too far now!" Jane yelled angrily all of a sudden.

"Oh great, is the Brit gonna stop me?"

"You think exposing people for attention in front of everyone will actually gain you some?"

"Seems to be working to me."

"Oh yeah? Well..." Lilo, who was standing next to Jane, put her fingers to her chin in thought. "What's it called when someone has romantic feelings for a member of their family. Say, a cousin perhaps?"

The intake of breath Tink took in at that moment almost brought her to her knees. "How did you-?"
Swiftly, her gaze shifted to Silvermist, who was unsuccessfully trying to cover her face.

"Silvermist." Tink gasped.

"I'm sorry. I don't know when it slipped..."

"Hold on. You have a crush on..." Terrence paused as he turned to his side to look at a gobsmacked Peter, Wendy at his side.

Jane looked to Tarzan. "Ignore her, Tar-"

"Tink?" Peter started. His face was full of nothing but confusion.

Tinkerbell's face went as red as ever.

"That's how it feels to spill someone's secret to the open." Dimitri whispered into the ear of Anya as he placed a light kiss on her cheek.

Tinkerbell couldn't even look at Peter.

"Isn't that incest or am I wrong?" Terrence, still unbelieving turned to question Rosetta.

Still flushed, Tinkerbell stuttered herself back to life. "N-N-Naveen's been stalking Tia."

Tiana hung her jaw as she flipped around. Naveen looked like a deer caught in headlights, unfortunate enough to immediately lick gazes with her.
"You've been what?"

"I don't know what that crazy lady is saying." Naveen defended.

"You spent a month telling me to leave you alone then you literally go behind my back. And stay there?" Tiana could only manage a chuckle. "Un-buh-lievable."

"I'm still torn." Wendy faced Peter. "Isn't Tink your cousin? As in blood cousin?"

"We- we are. I swear. I'm as surprised as you guys." Peter looked from Terrence to Wendy.

"That would explain the look she always sends me." Wendy sighed.

Tiana turned back to face Tinkerbell. "Hey Tink. More info on that stalking thing."

"I didn't stalk you, Tiana. I'm not that jobless. It was sheer coincidence that I see you in the same place I am."

"And exactly how many times did this 'sheer coincidence' occur?"

Before Naveen could answer, another voice rang. "Hey! And Mulan loves Shaaaaaaang!"