Chapter 21

5 Days To Go- Disney Talent Show.

Aurora, Cinderella and Snow watched Jane paste up a 5-day countdown to the talent show.

"In five days time. That's unbelievable. I'm so nervous!" Snow chirruped. "But that's no problem. Work's no problem, you see..." She cleared her throat. "...just whistle as you work. When tides are high, the time will fly..."

Cinderella frowned. "Oh God, Snow. Back with the singing again?"

Both Aurora and Cinderella had to admit Snow was a great friend but with the constant singing, it was becoming real bothersome.

"Now, now, pessimists. Singing always makes things better." Snow closed her eyes and smiled, opening her mouth to start another tune.

Cinderella sent her blonde friend a cocky look. "Well, while the princess chirps, mind telling me what Madam Maleficent said to you yesterday?"

"The usual. That I sleep too much and if care isn't taken, I could repeat her class."

"She noticed as well?"

"What do you mean as well, Cind?"

"Gotta admit it. I think someone placed some sort of curse on you. You sleep like there's no tomorrow."

"What?"

"It is true." Snow surprisingly chimed in.

Aurora opened her mouth to probably retaliate but she was cut off when someone pushed past her. Right between she and Snow.

Rapunzel followed behind the person who had barged inbetween the girls. She shyly apologized to them, smiling as best as she could before quickly running after Merida.

"Meri. Wait up!" She called out. Her hair dragging her back. Good thing she'd managed to roll up her hair in several large braids to avoid any accident.

Merida was on the verge of bursting. Her red hair matched her face at the moment. "How dare they cancel my act? How dare he?!" She hadn't even bothered to wrap up her hair. The curly wisps bouncing crazily all around her.

Her seething eyes caught a glimpse of Jane Porter, who proceeded with more flyers. "Look, Punz! There's one of the socio-planning committee."

"Meri..." Rapunzel made another futile attempt.

"Hey! Hey! English girl!"

Jane stopped abruptly and turned around. "Are you referring to me?"

"Uh...yes. Excuse me but I have a slight issue with the arrangements of this show." She pointed aggressively to one of the posters.

"You don't like the posters..."

"Not the posters. The show itself." She breathed in. And out.
"I need to speak with Philip actually. The Head of this plan."

"I'm afraid he's got lectures at the moment. Is there a problem?"

"Can you refer me to the vice then?"

Rapunzel quickly came in. "Er, we need to speak with Huccup. The other president of the planning committee."

"Oh." Jane rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "Yes. He's around. He's in the auditorium right now. You sure you can't tell me exactly what happened?"

"No. You just - just keep hanging your posters." Merida waved her off and marched away, towards the audit.

Rapunzel didn't stop running after her friend. "Merida, you're overreacting. Everyone's staring."