e l e v e n

Aberdeen Washington, 1987October 3rd

October 3rd

After Kurt had picked Meadow up from work last night, they went on to do small things and make small talk. It was calm and peaceful for them to just simply be in one another's presence, so they didn't feel the need to do anything too big.

They asked each other silly little questions, got ice cream, threw eggs at cop cars, and knocked over garbage cans (only the shitty people that lived on the block though) They were connected the entire night, she even went back over to Kurt's to hear some new songs they had been recording. Presley was probably off somewhere playing Tonsil Hockey with Dave. Krist was at the movies with Shelli.

//

Meadow woke up next to Kurt in her bed, she observed his sleeping face and smiled in knowing that a beautiful soul like that could potentially love her. She laughed and turned around to check the time, ten o'clock in the morning. She looked back over at Kurt and contemplated getting up to make breakfast, she decided she should and slowly got up. She made it halfway to the door before she heard a groggy voice.

"Good morning." She turned around and smiled at Kurt.
"Morning dipshit, how'd you sleep?"

"Ehh, I slept well. My back hurts a bit though." She walked back over to the bed and sat next to him, worry lacing her face. Kurt had been complaining about his back for a while now, she noticed how his spine was somewhat uneven, but it was still tolerable.

"You want me to rub it? I can give you a massage or something, I'm a great masseuse." Kurt smiled at her laughing. "Don't put yourself through all of that just because my back hurts, it hurts for a while then I take some aspirin and it's fine again."

"Kurt-."

"Meadow really, I'm okay alright? It's all good."

"If you say so then I'll leave it alone." He kissed her head and laid back down groaning.

"Is Blair home yet?"

"No, I think she went to work already. She could be with Corey too, but I don't know."

"Oh alright, so why are we up so early then?"

"Because we have a village to feed."

"Meadow, it's just us-"

"No, that's what you think. In about twenty or less minutes, it'll be us, Presley, Dave, Krist, and Shell."

"Shit you're right, but that shouldn't be your
responsibility. Shelli usually cooks, but if she won't today you should let me go cook."