n i n e

Aberdeen, Washington 1987October 1stAfter breakfast, Meadow and Presley decided to head off to Kurt's house and see if he was home or not

October 1st
After breakfast, Meadow and Presley decided to head off to Kurt's house and see if he was home or not. It was more Presley than Meadow that wanted to go, but Meadow was hesitant due to her not knowing if he was busy or not.

"Alright M, I'm going to work. Call me if you need anything, and I may or may not respond." Blair laughed and gave her a kiss on the head.

"Presley, keep her out of trouble, okay?"

"That won't be a problem B." They all laughed and Blair headed out the door.

"Alright, take whatever shit you want. We're heading off to Kurt's." Meadow looked at Presley almost horrified, "Pres, I'm scared. What if he's--"

"Shut your mouth Mea, you sound disgusting. I bet he'll be more than happy to see you, you can't keep walking into stuff and have expectations. Keep a clear mind."

She confided in Presley knowing that Presley never judged her actions, she simply tried to make them better. She smiled knowing nothing had changed.

"You're right! Alright, I'm heading out, I'm going next door."

"Meadow?"

"Yeah?"

"You haven't even moved an inch, let alone make your way to the door."

Presley hurriedly pushed Meadow and practically dragged her out the house. After minutes of clawing, screaming, and cussing, Meadow and Presley finally made it next door. "Okay, ring the doorbell. It's the least you owe me after almost scratching my eyes out."

Meadow rolled her eyes and rang the doorbell. They heard stumbling and the sound of what seemed like someone falling. "Kurt! Someone's at the door!" "What!" "Someone is at your door, jagoff!" "Oh, alright."

A stampede then came running up the stairs and then there was silence. The door opened and there stood Kurt, a tall bearded man with long hair, and a woman. "Meadow? Hey, I didn't know you were coming over. Hey Presley!"

"Yeah, I didn't know I was coming over either. I can go if your busy though." "No, not at all. Come on in." Kurt smiled at the pair as they walked in and closed the door after them. "This is the famous Meadow! The pleasure is all mine, I'm Krist and this is my girlfriend Shelli."

Meadow smiled at Krist and shook his hand, looked at Shelli and did the same. "This is my friend Presley." Presley then shook Krist's hand and Shelli as well.

Shelli spoke up out of curiosity due to her wanting to know more about the mysterious girl that Kurt was beaming over.

As Shelli was about to open her mouth, Kurt chimed in and asked Meadow if he would accompany him upstairs to help with a song, she hesitantly said yes.