Chapter 14- 'The thing is....'

(music->)

Chapter 14

“Thank you, Lee.” I said as we reached the door to my unit.

“For what?” He asked as he placed his hands on his pockets.

“For everything.” I said and stepped closer to him.

I can’t wait no more. Pray for me….

 Here it goes…………………….

“I like you, Lee.” I said as I closed my eyes, too afraid to see his reaction and I continued…

“I liked you since the beginning. Since I first saw you.

You’re a thief. You stole my heart unexpectedly. I saw you and -boom- you left… along with my heart.

I feel like I’m one of the luckiest girl in the world when I’m with you. Your kisses make me go crazy. Your hugs paralyzes me. Everytime I talk with you and see you, my knees weaken.

And as days go by, I didn’t notice that you’ve done something to me. You’ve made me fall inlove with you. I fell for you. I’m either gonna be broken into pieces or I’ll be caught by your arms but I’m willing to risk this friendship and this relationship of ours for my feelings. I can’t hold my feelings forever.

I know I already said this but………………. I love you, Lee Pace.”

And then…. there was complete silence.

 I slowly opened my eyes and when I did, I felt Lee’s arms wrapped around me. He placed his chin on my shoulder.

“Heres the thing, I loved you first.” Lee said pulled away slowly from the warm hug. He held my face with his right hand and kissed my lips.

Sh+t. Is this really happening? I tried to blink several times and the kiss grew more passionate and deeper. He held my chin gently and pulled me closer to him. I blushed furiously as our lips pulled away from each other while his forehead leaned on mine.

“Azze?”

I like how he say my name.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

___________________

___________________

___________________

Hey!

Sorry if it took FOREVER for me to update... Did you notice something?????? I CHANGED THE TITLE. I hope you don't get mad because of that and hoped you liked it.

Well, sorry about the bad grammar or wrong spellings. Haven't got the time to edit this.

'Vote' if you'd like and leave some comments if you wish. Thank you for the support. Stay tuned for the next chapter :)

-without wax,

-Z