Chapter 20

*warning: Vulgar words are coming up ahead...

Chapter 20

I woke up to find myself spooned by Lee. I admired his angelic-like face. He looks so adorable while sleeping not that he doesn't when he's awake.

I bit my bottom lip as I stared at him. Unexpectedly, Lee opened one of his eyes with a wide grin plastered on his face.

"Good morning, beautiful." He murmured. I woke up to this view everyday, then I would be one of the luckiest women alive.

"Good morning, handsome." I said and winked at him. He chuckled before he stood up, revealing his half-naked mighty body. I avoided to stare but failed nonetheless. "Ummm... What do you want for breakfast?"

"Hmmm...Shall we go somewhere to eat?" He asked. "Or go to your place instead?"

Oh yeah, I remembered what happened yesterday and reminisced the shit that Ian did along with hr little brat sister.

"I want to go home. The breakfast there is going to be good. Is that okay?" I said. He smiled before nodding.

_____________

We took a shower and used the clothes Lee had on his car. And sadly, no, we didn't take a shower together.

"Lee, stop me if I ever seem to strangle Ian's life out of him. I may not hold back." I stated as we finally parked in the front yard of my house.

"Okay, but I would also love to see you amazona side" He said and got out of the car and opens the passenger's door for me. Such a gentleman...

"Oh damn, I forgot to tell you something." I said to Lee as we walked to the front porch.

"Hmmm? What is it?" He said as he held my waist gently.

"It's just that you must've thought why half of my relatives are in there. I mean, there's reason aside from us visiting. My cousin, Victoria, will be staying here for a while from London. I think she already arrived here at dawn." I informed him. "Oh, and she's Ian's older sister by the way."

We went inside and I was already prepared for the worst. I was never close to Victoria maybe because she was a bitch but I'll probably ignore her if her personality still didn't change.

Everyone was piled up in the living room listening to some story Victoria's telling them about her journey in Europe.

"Good morning Azze, Lee." Aunt Jamie greeted us.