Chapter 1 - Unforeseen

Chapter 1

I turned the page to 99. Read it and got exhausted, put my bookmark on the same page. Closed the book and laid it on the table. I yawned, not making any noise because I was in the library. I turned and observed the room. There were only a few people reading. I think the range is from 10-15 including me. It was quiet. Everyone was serious on their own books. I stood up and left the Lord of the rings (the two towers) book on my chair and went to aisle 2.

Good thing, it was Saturday so I could stay here up to 6:00 pm. I looked at my watch and noticed it was already 5:11 pm. I searched for an English dictionary and failed to see one. I went to the computer room and sadly, the computers were shut off. So I have to look for a dictionary again. I forgot what aisle it was. I sighed and went to the librarian. Mrs. Brooks, some people thinks she’s a strict person but she’s actually nice when you’re also kind to her. She’s in her mid 20’s and is married to Harry Brooks. How did I know? Well, as I said, she’s nice and we’re friends. We're actually neighbours.

“Hey, Mrs. Brooks.” I greeted her kindly. She smiled in return.

“Wait could I do for you?” She asked.

“Could I ask where the dictionaries are?”

“In aisle 3, darling.”

“Oh… I went looking in aisle 2. Stupid me.” I laughed a bit and she just smiled.

“Well, thank you.” I said to her and turned around to go to aisle 3.

But then, I accidentally bumped someone.

“I’m sorry.” I mumbled immediately.

The stranger also mumbled something. His voice was too low and he turned away and he was also wearing a cap thus, I didn’t see his face. He was a bit weird though but I just shrugged it off.

I went back to my table and my book was still there. I went to aisle 3 and began my search for a dictionary. I heard some noisy footsteps in aisle 4. Of course, I was curious and peeked through that aisle between the bookshelves. It was the same guy who bumped me. He was wearing a shirt, a v-neck shirt I think, a pair of black converse, jeans and a cap. I stared at him because his figure was somehow familiar.

I was starting to expect he may be one of my old classmates. I was thinking deeply. What if he’s that guy in high school that I once punched in the face? I was drawing conclusions and such when the guy turned to me. Our eyes locked and it seems like everything stopped.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Damn it! Of course, he’s familiar! He’s Thranduil, Ned, Garret, Calpernia, Hickhock, ummm.. for short, He’s LEE PACE! LEE GRINNER PACE.

It was like my heart stopped beating. Everything was slow. I did not move but I was inhaling and exhaling.

I never thought that I would see him here and now. As they say, “Expect the unexpected.”

 ###

 I’m making a Lee Pace fanfic…. Yeah. Comment and vote if you want to.  I hope you enjoy this story. I’ll make it the best.

To Lee Pace,

   Hey, if you’re reading this, let me tell you something. ………………………………………….…………………………………I love you in a not creepy way. *smiles*

-Love lots,

-Z