Chapter 16 (Part 2: Announce)

Chapter 16 (Part 2)

"That was good." I said and laid my back on the bed.

We have watched 2 movies so far. One was '22 Jump Street' and the other is the 'Evil Dead'. Yup, i shouted a lot but Lee just hugged me closer everytime. I'm such a lucky girl.

"What time is it?" Lee asked and also laid on the bed beside me.

"5:00 pm." I said as i caught a quick glance of my clock in the table beside my bed.

"Let's order some food?" He asked and hugged me from behind.

"Chinese?" I asked and faced him. He smiled and then nodded.

^^^^^

We sat on the couch on the lliving room as we waited for the chinese food to arrive.

I switched the tv on as Lee went to the bathroom.

I heard the a knock on the door and i immediately got up from the couch. 

I opened the door to find a young blonde woman, maybe in her college years. wear a blouse with chinese characters. Oh, she's from the chinese reestaurant.

"Wait here." I said and went to get my wallet. If Lee was here, he would pay but I think I should pay for this. I mean, Lee already bought the food for the movies.

"Here." I said and handed her the bills. She accepted it and was about to hand me the bag of our chinese food when she stopped halfway. I furrowed my brows and she seemed to be looking at something or someone behind me.

"I'm hungry." I heard Lee's voice as he entered the living room from the bathroom. I then realized that the girl was staring at my boyfriend.

"Excuse me, but can I get our order?" I said calmly but the girl remained speechless but not for long.

"OH GOD! IS THAT LEE PACE?!" The girl exclaimed and dropped the cellophane bag. I picked it up angrily and saw the girl  still standing there and staring at Lee.

I was about to slam the door in the girl's face when I felt arms wrap around my waist. It was Lee. He hugged me from behind and placed his chin in my shoulder. I froze in my spot and waited for Lee's next move.

"Are you a fan?" Lee asked sweetly to the girl who had a shocked expression.

"Ye-yeah. A twilight and Hobbit fan." The girl said in a low voice and it seems that her jaw is about to drop.

"Do you have a paper?" Lee said and the girl crazily and hastily touched her pockets and found a notepad.

Lee asked for the notepad and got something from his own pockets, a ballpen. He wrote something in it and handed it to the girl. The girl's hand shivered like hell when she received the notepad back.

"Thanks." Lee said to the girl and shook her hands which left the girl in a dumb-founded and speechless state.

Lee closed the door gently but waved to the girl before he did. The girl let out a shriek and looked like she was going to faint.

I laughed and so did Lee.

"God, I love it when you're so nice to your fans." I said and messed his hair.

"Hey, I just want to ask you about something." Lee said. I grew a bit nervous and nodded.

"I do not know how to say this but is it okay for you if I'll announce it to the world that you're my girlfriend?"

_______________________

Hey, 

This is the part 2 of Chapter 16. I'm so tired, i haven't edited this and everything. Hope you enjoyed this. Votes and comments are appreciated . 

STAY TUNED!

-without wax,

-Z