Chapter 12 - Someone

Could you imagine a situation where in the love of your life is saying “I love you, too” to you? Well, I definitely did but i did not expect it to happen now.

Imagine Lee Pace saying, "I love you" to you. You would probably die.

Here he is. Lee Pace in a plain shirt and jeans yet, still looking marvelously good. Where is justice in that?

“I love you, Azze.” Lee Grinner Pace said which HE SAID TO ME. TO ME. NOT TO THE DOOR BUT TO ME. 

I couldn't believe it. I mean, who would? One of the most handsome man on earth is saying that he loves you. I wouldn't even believe it myself even if it's happening to me.

I looked at him. He had a big smile on but i can see that he's nervous. I want to hug him and kiss him RIGHT NOW, THIS INSTANT. He slowly walked to me and placed the things, on his hands, on the floor.

He stood infront of and caressed my cheeks with his left hand.I shiveres at his touch.

“I love you, Azze.” He said once again with that voice of his and slowly kissed my lips. He pulled me closer and held my face gently. Without hesitation, I kissed him back. It felt like a dream. These things just happen in a dream. His lips move in rhythm against mine. The kiss felt more passionate than the other kisses that we had. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss deepened. This kiss could already make me pregnant. lol

It felt like decades when we pulled away from each other. I breathed heavily as I rested my head at his shoulder.

“ I waited for days and hours for you to come back.” I said as we stayed in the same position.

“I waited for days and hours to come back for you.” He replied.

I lifted my head up to meet his mesmerizing eyes gazing at mine.

“Why didn’t you call me or at least, texted me?” I asked at him as a pang of sadness returned in my heart.

“Love, do you really want me to say that I love you on the phone?” He questioned me and I immediately felt guilty for just saying it accidentally on the phone and not in person. I shook my head as a smile appeared on his face.

“I love you, Lee.” I finally said it personally to him.

###

“So was the premiere fun?” I asked him and snuggled myself closer to his body. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. I took a slice of pizza from the box and took a bite in it. Lee pulled my hand and took a munch from the slice of pizza that I’m holding.

“Yeah. It was. But I hoped you were there with me.” He said sweetly which made me smile.

*Knock-Knock*

Lee looked at me and asked if I was expecting any visitors. I wasn’t expecting anyone.

I was about to stand up when Lee stopped me and opened the door himself.

“Who are you?” I heard a familiar voice and immediately turned my head to look at who it was.

“Dad? What are you doing here?” I asked.

__________

__________

__________

Hey guys!

Sorry if this update was late. I'll update tomorrow though. Thank you for all the votes and comments you gave. I appreciate it all! It makes me so happy. :)

(The Guardians of the Galaxy is in a week!!!! WHAAAAA--- I'm so excited about it.)

-Without wax,

-Z