Chapter 15: I said...

(music > )

Chapter 15

I stared outside through the glass wall and into the main road while I held a cup of coffee in my right hand.

“Azze!” I heard Shaira’s voice boom in my ear.

“Eh?” I averted my gaze to Shaira who sst infront of me.

“You called me because you said you’ve got something to tell.” She said and took a sip from her cappuccino.

“Well…” I started and placed my teacup on the table.

“Go on.” She encouraged as she put on a forced smile.

“Let’s go shopping?” I smiled sheepishly and thought of something.

“You called me because you want to go shopping?” She said and I think she’s not really happy about my reason. “Okay.” She said firmly and stood up. I really can’t tell her the true reason, not this early.

^^^

“I hate shopping. Let’s go somewhere else.” I said as I grabbed Shai’s hand and dragged her outside the mall.

“Why?” She said and pulled her hand out from my grasp.

“Well, I actually want to go bowling. Do you know a place?” I asked her and gave her my pleading eyes look.

“You’re really crazy but okay, let’s go.” She sighed as we went to her car.

^^^

“I won! Oh yeah! Take that!” Shaira danced her ‘I’m the winner’ dance. I sighed and sat down.

“Of course you did, It’s my first time playing this game.” I reasoned out and rolled my eyes.

“Really? Then how did you know how to play this?” She said and sat down beside me as we were having our break.

“I have a game in my laptop called ‘Gutterball’. I used to play that everytime I’m bored which is always.” I said and drank my smoothie.

“That game? Oh, Beau used to play that. It’s actually fun game.” She said as she reminisced. I gave her my ‘See?’ look.

“Well, I want to read a book. Let’s go to the library!” I stood up and dragged Shaira.

“But-“ She said but I shushed her.

“Let’s go.”