Chapter 3- Why not?

Chapter 3

"Hey." He smiled and I, pretty much dumb-founded.

"Hi." My voice came out low. He might not even hear what I just said.

He looks more handsome personally. I am so happy now. It's like I want to kiss, hug, cuddle, and rape him. Ohh let me correct that. It won't be rape because I'm sure he would enjoy it *evil grin*

"Sorry. I assume this is your book?" He said. His voice was husky, sexy, and gentle at the same time. No wonder why girls want him.

"Yeah-yeah.. and tha-that is my bookmark too." I was stammering. I'm too nervous.

"Oh, yeah..." He said and handed me my things but then, he stopped and stared at my bookmark.

I was nodding in shame. It was my Ned the piemaker bookmark, for short, a picture of him holding a pie.

 "Oh... I was just.. I saw that and its-" I was stuttering and shaking.

"No need to explain." He gave his famous grin and looked around.

It was weird. It was just the two of us. Well, Mrs. Brooks too but I know she doesn't give a damn on what's happening right now around her because she's reading her favorite book, twilight. Yup, she's a twihard. There are only a few people here during Sundays. Well, its just the 3 of us.

It was starting to get awkward so I decided to put my book down. And stared back at him.

He had amazing eyes. I like to stare at them forever. His cheeks were light red which made him more cute and adorable. And his nose is perfect. But then I stopped at his lips, I think its kissable and soft. I want to touch it..... with my own lips. Azze! Stop it!

"Lee?" I muttered.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a girlfriend?"  I did not just ask that! He looked startled and I just gave a sheepishly smile.

"Because I'm..." NOT INTERESTED! JUST SAY IT! Damn it. He just raised an eyebrow at me. Obviously, I want him. I mean, he's everything you'll want and need. He's the perfect guy, okay?

"...I'm just curious! Yes, curious!" I said nervously. He chuckled. I love that sexy voice of his.

But then, he did not answer. I know that Lee doesn't really talk about his love life and sexuality openly. I only know one of his ex-girlfriend in 2003. And that's it. But there are also rumours that he dated this and that. Its just rumours though.

"You know what? You don't need to answer that! Um... yeah. I'm just no one." I said. It makes me sad that I'm just NO ONE for him.

"Well..." His voice trailed off when I leaned closer to him to listen. I just want to hear him clearly!

"I'm dating..." He, again paused, when I leaned in more closely to him. Um.. I think we're 2 inches apart. I just smiled at myself for thinking that we're about to kiss.

"You're dating?" I asked him.

"I'm dating no one. Why?" He finally answered and a grin formed in his lips. Oh Yeah! Yes! He's Single! SINGLE! Yeah! I'm single too. AND WE ARE DEFINITELY MEANT TO BE! I was practically jumping in joy inside. Why? Because he's single and He won't be soon enough. *evil grin*

"I see." I replied casually and went back to my normal position. Act cool Azze. Yeah, act like its nothing.

DING-DING-DING-DING

There was a noise that both drifted our attention apart. I looked at my watch and its already 6:00pm. Damn. The library is gonna close now.

I looked at Mrs. Brooks and she was already packing her things.

"Hey, the library's gonna close." I turned and informed Lee.

"Yeah. I noticed that." He nod and continued at staring at me. Which sent shivers to my spine. Fvck. Why am I so cliché?

"Are you... Um... you know.. somehow busy this evening?" I simply asked like it was nothing. But IT MEANT EVERYTHING.  Why am I even asking this guy? This guy whom I desire and love. Stop Azze. I think I love him. Seriously, stop.

"No... I'm not busy. Why?" Its like his eyes glittered for a moment. I think his on a trance! Joke. Just Kidding. NOW LAUGH!

"Do you want to... um... you know... the..... go... you know... fun.... um... want.... if....depends.... on... um.. you.. yeah?" Why mouth?! WHY?! I was stuttering like hell and then I just gave a smile.

"Well, want to go to my place?" He asked and gave a smile while an eyebrow of his is raised.

"Absolutely, definitely." I replied and we both walked down the pavements.

_______________

_______________

_______________

I pledge that I'll finish this story so that i can move on with my life..... TADAAAA! 

(AGAIN... I do not mean to offend anyone with the topic of rape. Im really and deeply sorry if you got offended. I only intend to make you guys happy and enjoy this story. Again, I do not mean any bad in it so hope you guys wont take it to the heart. )

-Yours truly,

-Z