Chapter 5- implausible

Chapter 5

I stopped my tracks and was processing what just happened. And then a smile formed in my lips.

I ran towards Lee and I’m now beside him.

“You really do run fast.” He said and I just smiled.

“Your kiss really didn’t bother me.” I cockily replied.

“Oh really? I bet it will change later.” He said as a smirked formed in his lips.

I just giggled and we continue to run.

After a couple of minutes we stopped in front of a building. It was the empire apartment. It’s where celebrities live and go. Yup, it’s damn expensive and only for exclusive people.

“Let’s go?” He said and grabbed my hands to his. It was perfect he was holding my damn precious hand. I nod in return.

People were staring at us as we entered. We were leaving mud prints from our shoes on the lobby of the luxurious apartment. The girl on the counter even eyed me!

We entered the elevator and well, it was just the two of us and… awkward. We were still holding our hands though. I smiled at the thought of it.

TING

The elevator opened and we got out.

“Do you know how to cook?” He asked as he got the keys from his pocket.

“I could cook….. But…. you would hate to eat forever.” I joked and he opened the door.

“Oh really? Come in.” He chuckled and we both went inside.

His unit was nice. It was modern and cozy at the same time. His couch is gray with some prints on it and also a LED TV, some wood furniture. His place is full of blue, white and black decorations. It’s nice, wonderful even. And he’s place is pretty neat for a guy.

“Sit. Feel at home. I’m just gonna change.” He smiled and went inside a room, I think it’s his bedroom. I looked around and then, I saw some picture frames. I examined the pictures. I saw a picture with the hobbit cast in it, a picture with his family, and oh…. I just saw  pictures of Lee and some girls. One picture was him and Anna Friel, his co-actress on his TV series “Pushing Daisies”. They looked so happy together. Sadness took over me in a moment.

I sat back in the couch and watched the television.

“What are you watching?” Lee said as he sat beside me.

“Oh... Vampire Diaries. I like the show.” I replied and he nodded. I mean, Damon’s hot.

“Do you want to eat pizza?” He offered. I looked at him and noticed he changed into a v-neck shirt. His hair is a little bit messy and he’s just so handsome. 

“Yeah.” I replied and gave a quick smile at him.